Making Plans

- Ripley's POV -

"I still can't believe you came while I was on the phone with you! I mean, what the fuck?!" Bastien exclaimed as he stared at Jules and me from where both he and Xora stood in the doorway of Jules' bedroom.

Immediately after Jules had reached his climax resulting in Bastien having a near heart attack on the phone and ending the call with a threat of sorts, he hung up the call and instantly drove over here with Xora. He welcomed himself and Xora inside with a spare key he had and rushed up to the bedroom where we were. Luckily for him, I had just finished cleaning Jules up with a warm, damp cloth and covering his lower half from others' eyes that weren't mine. Instead, what he walked in on was me feeding Jules some cheese cubes of various types, a couple of different flavors of chaussons aux pommes which are traditional French turnovers, and a glass of grape juice placed next to us that I had quickly gathered from downstairs and brought up. Jules was and still is, pressed tightly against my side, thoroughly sated from our minor play earlier which took a bit of a toll on him since it had been some time since we last played.

"I don't know, I think it was pretty hot," Xora said, looking at her aggressively pacing boyfriend who froze at her words.

"Wha- Huh?" He oh so intelligently said, making me let out an amused snort. Jules, on the other hand, buried his face in my neck in embarrassment, his warm cheeks warming the skin on my neck. I turned my head slightly, pressing several soft kisses on his head, giving him soft praises and sweet words that had him relaxing as I ran the hand I had wrapped around him along his back soothingly.

"You heard me, Bast," Xora said sassily.

A smirk curved up my lips as I knew things were about to get interesting. I didn't know a lot about their dynamic, but from what I tuned into when they had spoken on it before while I was attempting to work one day a month or so ago, they were switches. They each alternated as the dominant and submissive in their relationship. And personally, I found that there was no better dynamic for them than that. They both could be pains in the ass one minute and then serious the next, so having times when they both controlled one another when the other got a bit too...wild was a blessing for everyone else around them.

"Watch the tone, Xo," Bastien said, his voice deeper and more stern which I found both amusing and impressive. I honestly wasn't sure just how dominant his jokester ass could be, but I could both see and hear it now.

"Yeah, yeah, Bast...ard," she said, mumbling the last syllable, though it was clearly audible in the quiet room. Just from the way she was holding herself, I knew she was doing it on purpose.

"You must really want your ass busted," he let out in a low growl which caused a visible shiver to run through Xora.

"Bite me," she shot back, a devilish look in her eyes.

"Now you've done it, brat," Bastien said as he made a move to grab her and no doubt punish her, but I was quick to halt him.

"No."

Bastien stopped at my singular word, his head turning to face me slowly.

"No? Did you just tell me to not punish my partner?" He questioned with irritation in his voice, clearly thinking I was challenging him when that wasn't my intention in the slightest.

"I'm not saying or insinuating that in the slightest. You want to punish her? That's fine, you go ahead and do that because she did disrespect you. But you will not be doing that in Jules' home," I told him, turning and pressing a soft kiss against the top of Jules' head. I could feel the upward curve of his lips against my neck as he pressed a feather-like kiss to my neck.

Just giving him little bouts of attention here and there helped to calm and relax him, which is exactly what I wanted. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he fell asleep within the next few minutes from how relaxed he was feeling.