Meeting Bastien

- Ripley's POV -

As I walked out of Jules' office, I couldn't keep the smirk off of my lips.

He was just precious.

I knew how upset he was when I told him I had to leave and even more so when I didn't ask him to become my submissive like I know he wanted. I do want him to become my submissive, and it will be happening, however, I want to see him squirm a little as he struggles with deciding whether to ask me to be his dominant or not.

His being six foot seven and overall much larger than me means nothing to me. Honestly, I love our height difference because it just shows that size isn't a determinant in your nature like most assume it is.

Being large or tall doesn't automatically make you a dominant as is the case with Jules, nor does being small or short automatically make you a submissive. It has nothing to do with height, nor should it.

I gave a nod to Cheri as I walked over to the elevator and she returned it, watching me curiously whilst I waited for the elevator to reach the top floor.

When it finally did and the doors opened, I had to dodge a body coming flying out of it.

"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry about that! Are you al-" the man stopped his loud talking as he just stared at me.

"Yes? Can I help you with something?" I asked him, watching him with mild annoyance.

"Uh, no. I mean may-"

The man was again cut off, but this time by the sound of a door opening which I knew was Jules' office door which I confirmed upon turning my head, my eyes locking with his making him freeze for a moment before regaining his senses.

"Bastien, what are you doing up here again?" Jules asked the man beside me.

Ah, so this is Bastien, the only other person who knows of the submissive, six foot seven CEO aside from me.

"Gossip-I mean accounts! The Miller account! I need to go over it with you!" Bastien spoke quickly before rushing over to Jules who looked completely unimpressed until his eyes returned to me and he became flustered.

"Goodbye, si-Mr. Haze," Jules said, catching himself, but only just barely.

"Goodbye, Mr. Laurent," I said, slipping into the closing elevator doors.

With the doors securely shut, I leaned against the back wall after hitting the ground-floor button where the mailroom is located, and just grinned the entire ride down.

Never before was I ever interested in tall guys, and when I say tall, I mean over six feet. I had always wanted someone taller than me, meaning about five foot eight, but never six foot seven. But then there's Jules.

Fuck how I want him. God, I want him so damn bad, but no matter what, I'm going to drag things out a little. Make him beg me to take him as my submissive.

I hummed happily at the thought of him begging me. I bet he'd look so damn pretty begging me. Down on his knees, his face nuzzling against my thigh.

The sound of the elevator doors opening to the mailroom pulled me from my thoughts which I was glad for since I could feel myself hardening in my slacks which was not comfortable in the slightest.

I walked out of the elevator and back into the mailroom, keeping my face stoic as per usual as I let my eyes roam over my workspace at everyone who, much to my surprise, were still working diligently. I had expected them all to be slacking off since I had caught them doing so before when I had to correct one of Jon's many mistakes.

"Ripley!" Xora called out to me as she hurried over to me. "Where have you been?! You've been gone for an hour!"

"I was speaking with Jules, excuse me, Mr. Laurent," I said, fighting the smirk off of my lips that so badly wanted to surface.

"Jules?! You're on a first-name basis with the company's CEO?!" She shrieked in awe.

"No. I am only on a first-name basis with him. He still calls me Mr. Haze," I said, but thinking to myself that it's more Sir than Mr. Haze.

But I can't tell her that. It's his secret to tell as I had said, and I won't tell anyone about that. Not even my best friend.

"Damn. Is he as hot and intimidating as everyone says?" Xora asked me excitedly.

I bit back a snort because he was the least intimidating person I've ever known. A baby would be more intimidating to me than him. But again, I didn't say that.

"That's enough, Ms. Marsh. Get back to work," I said, giving her a small, playful grin that made her huff.

"Fine, fine. See you tomorrow since this will probably be the last time we'll have time to talk today because I'm swamped," she said.

"Yes, I'm probably swamped myself. See you tomorrow, Xo."

She gave me a wave which I returned before we parted ways, and I went back to doing Jon's work until a replacement could be found to take over for him. If I find one.

I may just take over his job on top of mine. It'll give me more time to be with the submissive CEO.