A Collaring Like No Other Pt. 1

Author's Note- If you would like to see the actual harness set I describe below, look up men's Ruben garter set and it should be easy to distinguish which one I am referring to.

- Ripley's POV -

The entire time my precious jewel napped, I remained wide awake. I couldn't sleep even if I tried, much like during the previous night.

I was too jittery and nervous for later, and it was damn near impossible for me to maintain a cool, calm, and collected appearance to not give anything away to my observant submissive boyfriend.

I allowed him to sleep up until around 6:15 in the afternoon, as I planned for us to leave the house by no later than 7:00 to make it to our final destination by no later than 8:15. I had already factored in potential traffic jams and the like, so if I could get my tired boyfriend up and moving now, all would be well.

I turned my head back to his gorgeous, relaxed sleeping face, which I had spent the vast majority of his time sleeping, staring at while still running my fingers through his hair that had, surprisingly enough never tired or cramped up. I dropped my head down and began to plant, soft, feather-like kisses all across the expanse of his face. I watched his face twitch and scrunch slightly as I did so, making me smile at how precious he truly was.

"Mon précieux bijou, il est temps de se réveiller. Peux-tu te réveiller pour moi comme le bon garçon que je sais que tu es?" I spoke lowly, not wanted to rouse him too quick which would result in him being grumpy again.
(My precious jewel, it is time to wake up. Can you wake up for me like the good boy that I know you are?)

His nose scrunched up further, twitching a few times like a bunny rabbit, and then he turned and burrowed his face into my bare chest. His morning stubble scratched and tickled my chest, but I enjoyed the feeling as I watched him slowly wake up. He turned his head back to the side, and I watched his gorgeous eyes blink open to look at me.

"Envie de dormir plus," he murmured, making me grin and give him a small smile as I brushed a wayward strand of hair off of his face.
(Want to sleep more.)

"Je sais, mon précieux bijou. Mais il est temps de se préparer pour ta surprise, alors j'ai besoin que tu te lèves et que tu ailles prendre une douche," I told him, leaning down and dropping a kiss onto his forehead before gently nudging him off me.
(I know, my precious jewel. But it is time to get ready for your surprise, so I need you to get up and go take a shower.)

He let out little sounds of displeasure but got out of bed and stood up, stretching out and then heading to the bathroom. He stopped when he realized I wasn't following him, turning around to look at me.

"Monsieur, tu ne viens pas aussi?"
(Sir, aren't you coming too?)

I shook my head at him.

"Non pas cette fois. Nous sommes sous une contrainte de temps et nous savons tous les deux que si nous prenons une douche ensemble, nous deviendrons... distraits," I said with a smirk, watching his cheeks pinken.
(No, not this time. We are under a time constraint and we both know that if we shower together, we will become...distracted.)

"Oh, s'accord, Monsieur."
(Oh, okay, Sir.)

"Tu vas prendre une douche, et je vais dans l'une des salles de bain des invités. Je laisserai vos vêtements disposés sur le lit pour votre sortie et j'apporterai mes vêtements avec moi. Une fois fait, retrouvez-moi en bas à la porte qui mène au garage," I instructed him, watching him nod.
(You go shower, and I will in one of the guest bathrooms. I will leave your clothes set out on the bed for when you get out, and I will bring my clothes with me. Once done, meet me downstairs at the door that leads to the garage.)