Bastien's Dinner Date

- Ripley's POV-

By the time Jules and I arrived at my place, we didn't have very much time to relax and unwind as I had hoped. We only had enough time to enjoy a glass of water and a rather quick tour of my home - since, even though we had been dating for a little over a month, he had never come over to mine - before having to rush off to take showers and get ready for tonight, separately of course.

It isn't that I'm not ready for our relationship to progress, because I am, I just don't want to ruin a good thing by rushing. Besides, I enjoyed our current pace as well as how frustrated he got whenever I refused his, albeit subtle, advances. Though if I'm being honest, my patience and self-restraint are wearing thinner and thinner as the days go by.

While dressing in one of my nicest suits -  a Givenchy that consisted of a plain collared white dress shirt covered by a deep charcoal grey suit jacket with only two buttons located in the dead center of the jacket, and a matching pair of dress pants that I paired with a pair of black Givenchy Oxfords - I mentally went through my mental list of everything I planned to do with my precious jewel for not only our first scene together, but our first time together, period. I smirked, remembering all the times he has tried to question me about it, only for me to brush his questions off. I wasn't telling him anything regarding the impending night until it came.

Running my fingers through my hair one last time, making sure every strand was perfectly in place, I left my room. I patted my pants pockets upon reaching the bottom step, ensuring that my keys and phone were accounted for, pulling my phone out to check the time upon confirming that they were.

Looking at the time, it read three minutes until seven and seeing as I wasn't familiar with the restaurant nor its location, I wanted to leave early to make sure we arrived in plenty of time. Being late was not something I enjoyed and I despised others who were.

"Jules! It's time to go!" I called up the stairs to him.

"Coming, Sir!" He responded, a muffled thump soon following his words.

Before I had a chance to head back upstairs to investigate the thump, down rushed Jules looking fabulous. He wore a rich red wine-colored suit, the dress shirt underneath his suit coat an appealing powder blue that went perfectly, a pair of matching rich, red wine-colored dress shoes on his feet as well. Though I would have loved to admire his appealing appearance more, that wasn't what I was focused on at the moment because he was currently rubbing at his forehead, a slight pout on his lips.

"Jules, what was that thump?" I questioned, already having a pretty good idea of what it was as I moved to his side, taking his arm that was rubbing his forehead in hand, pulling it away.

"I was trying to hurry up to come down to you after you called, and I hit my head on the door frame in the bathroom," he admitted with a blush that matched the pinkish mark on the right side of his forehead. "I'm not used to the door frames not being elevated more so to accommodate my height."

"Oh, my poor precious jewel. I'm sorry," I apologized, struggling to keep a slight laugh from escaping at his adorable little pout that still covered his lips.

"Don't apologize, Sir. It's not your fault. I should have been more mindful."

"Perhaps, but I should have reminded you knowing full well that you are more accustomed to your custom-made door frames and such in the office and your house. Are you okay, though?" I asked wanted to check him.

"Yes, Sir. I'm fine, it was only a slight bump on the head," he said smiling at me.

I wanted to tell him that it was more than just a 'slight bump on the head' based on the rather loud thump I'd heard, despite it being slightly muffled, but I stayed quiet. Instead, I gently tugged him down and pressed a kiss to the sore spot before tugging on his hand to follow me.

"Good. Now, it's time we head out," I said, as we exited the house, pausing to lock my front door.

Once my house was locked up, I led him over to my car opening the door and letting him fold himself inside, shutting it after he had nodded his head at me. As I walked over to the driver's side, I was already thinking of what new car to buy so that my boyfriend could ride comfortably with me without appearing to be packed like a sardine into my car.

After climbing into my car, starting the engine, and making sure seat belts were fastened, I drove off to La Vigne following Jules' directions. It didn't take us more than twenty-five minutes to arrive, making our arrival time seven-twenty-six, but we were still early which I was pleased by.

After driving up to the valet, as instructed by Jules, the two of us exited my car. I handed my car keys to the stunned valet girl who had watched Jules rise higher and higher after exiting my rather small car.

With the keys passed over, I linked my fingers with his, giving them a slight squeeze as we approached the front entry doors, a teasing grin on my face.

"Don't forget to duck, Jules."

At my words, he let out a whine as he looked down at me, that adorable pout having taken up residence on his face once more.

"Sir, I know," he spoke softly, his face going a bit pink from what I could see in the dim outdoor lighting supplied by the restaurant. The sky was a dark, deep blue and clouded, blocking out any moonlight and there wasn't a star to be seen, making everything look darker, though it was more romantic than anything else, I do have to say.

I opened the door, holding it open and watching as Jules, literally, ducked inside. I trailed in right behind him, still holding tight to his warm, soft palm that was considerably larger and thicker than mine.

"Can you see your parents?" I asked him since the entryway was so crowded with patrons awaiting their table to be called or reservation time - whichever came first.

"Uhm...yeah, they are over towards the left side, not too far away from the hostess," he said, easily picking them out after only a moment's hesitation.

It sure paid to have an extremely above-average height boyfriend to help in situations such as our current one where I had no chance of seeing anything other than people's backs or fronts, depending on which way they are facing.

"You're going to have to guide me there, my precious jewel, as I can't really tell which way to go," I said with a soft chuckle that he reciprocated as he gently pulled me along behind me.

He used his large, broad body to guide us through the crowd which seemed to part as his towering height neared them. As the other patrons moved around us, I smirked to myself, his body blocking me from being so much as brushed by someone. It also helped that my current view was a magnificent one. I got to stare at his large, round ass as he strode confidently forward, a big difference to the way he acts with me when we're alone where he is meek and acts like a small, harmless puppy. My eyes trailed from his backside, down to his large, muscular thighs that were squeezed into his tight dress pants. I could practically see the veins in his thighs pulsing against the silk-like material.

I had seen Jules' thighs no more than a handful of times, yet when I did, my eyes always remained glued to them. I had never particularly cared for any specific part of a male's body, after being with Jules, I am a complete thigh addict. But only for his thighs. I have had more fantasies and dreams of biting them, sucking them, and marking them, than I could count on all ten fingers, and all ten toes.

I was pulled from my diluted thoughts by Jules pausing in place, making me move from behind him to stand beside him.

"Jules! You made it!" Bastien's slightly high-pitched voice rang through my ears, his nervousness clear as day.

It took me a moment to gather why Bastien was so nervous, as well as the fact of why Jules seemed to be frozen in place, but when I did, I was in a similar boat to Jules.

Bastien had a small and thin, dark-tanned arm wrapped around his left one. After following the arm up to the person's - who was female - shoulder and over some, I found myself staring into the eyes of his shocked dinner date. Eyes that were very familiar to me. 

"Uhm, hi Ripley?" She said letting out a slightly awkward laugh that sounded more like she was choking.

"Hello, Xora," I greeted in return.