Coming Out at Work

- Jules' POV -

After Ripley and I's date on Saturday, the remainder of the weekend seemed to fly by, most of which was spent texting with him or talking with him on the phone.

I wanted more than anything to spend more time with him in person this weekend but he said that he couldn't because his friend and he spent Sunday's, all day, together so I was left to sit home in nothing but a pair of sweats on my couch, watching reruns of baking shows since that was all that I found that interested me whilst hoping for the weekend to pass by faster.

But now, it's Monday morning and I can say that without a doubt, I've never been more excited to go to work. And it's all because of my dominant and boyfriend.

I was pulled from my daydreaming of Ripley by my driver, Benji, announcing our arrival at QSP. I didn't like driving anywhere unless absolutely necessary, so I hired Benji to drive me when I needed it, or I had Bastien drive me when I didn't want to trouble Benji.

"Mr. Laurent, we are here," Benji announced for probably the second time.

I smiled at him, grabbing my small briefcase that held the manuscripts I had brought home but hadn't even touched. They were the ones that Ripley had given to me on our first day of meeting one another.

"Yes, merci, Benji. I will call for you to take me home later. Until then, you know you may do as you please," I said, getting out of the car after we had exchanged nods.
(thank you)

I shut the car door and then turned to head into the building only to jump about a foot in the air, letting out a high-pitched squeal to see Bastien standing in front of me with a creepy grin on his lips.

"Bon Dieu! You scared me half to death!" I gasped, placing a hand over my pounding heart.
(Good God!)

"Eh, you'll survive," he waved me off before the creepy grin returned. "So, how was your date with the tiny dominant?"

"Stop calling him that," I huffed before my mind drifted back to our date. "It was absolument incroyable! We went to a park where we walked around and talked, learning more about each other, then we went to the middle of the park and they were having a big family event and they had a bunch of food trucks and they showed Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on a big inflatable movie screen - since it was a big family event and everything - so he put down some blankets under a big tree for us to sit on, but first, we got some food from one of the food trucks, and then we went back to the blankets and ate while we watched the movie! Bastien, it was absolutment incroyable! Il est absolutment incroyable!"
(absolutely amazing; He is absolutely amazing!)

"Oh really? We didn't get that from your excited ramblings," Bastien said sarcastically as he grinned at me.

"I can't help it! I-Wait...did you just say 'we'?" I asked him hesitantly.

His grin widened before he swirled his index finger in a turn-around motion, so, slowly and very hesitantly, I did so. Once I had fully turned around, my breath caught in my throat and my cheeks went dark red as I saw Ripley standing before me, a massive, satisfied smirk painted on his lips that I remembered were so soft, yet firm when we had kissed. 

"I'm glad that even after two days have passed, you are still just as excited about our date," he said.

"I am. I'm so very happy, Sir," I said, ducking my head submissively with a small, shy smile.

"Ripley!"

At the sound of someone calling my dominant by his first name - which I knew he wasn't fond of being called by those he hadn't explicitly permitted to do so - my head snapped up. My eyes locked on a dark-skinned girl with curly chocolate hair, deep brown eyes, and a wide smile who was happily skipping up to him making my hands clench involuntarily as he gave her an easy smile.