My Boyfriend; My Dominant

- Jules' POV -

I waited with bated breath.

I've never wanted anything more than I have right now, wanting Mr. Haze - since he hasn't given me permission to call him by his first name - to accept and be my boyfriend and my dominant.

I've never felt more comfortable in someone's presence than I do being in his. Not even Bastien's.

Yes, Bastien is my most trusted friend, however, there are times that I feel like I can't let myself go and relax, and just be completely submissive like I know I can be with Mr. Haze.

I look Mr. Haze dead in the eye, holding my breath as I waited for his response.

"Jules-" he started, but I quickly cut him off.

"I'll do anything you want, Sir! Anything at all! Just please be my boyfriend and dominant, Sir! Please, Sir! Please!" I pleaded with him desperately.

He chuckled, gently placing the bag containing our lunch beside him on the floor as he took my hands in his.

"Jules. Relax. Take a deep breath," he said softly which I did instantly since I had agreed to do anything he wanted. "Now, are you calm? Will you let me finish my sentence?"

With slight embarrassment, I looked down and nodded.

"Yes, Sir," I said softly.

"Good. Now, as I was going to say before you interrupted me," he said, flashing me a playful glare that made me smile slightly despite my nervousness. "I would love to be your boyfriend and dominant, Jules."

"Really?" I exclaimed in pure joy.

"Yes, really," he chuckled. "I was waiting for you to ask me."

I looked at him in excitement knowing that, not only did he accept being both my boyfriend and dominant as well as him wanting me to ask him, but that I too wanted the same that he did.

"I'm glad you said yes," I said softly as I looked into his beautiful sea-blue eyes.

"I'm glad you finally asked because now you are mine and no one else's, my precious jewel," he hummed as he reached his arm out, gently caressing my cheek.

"Your precious jewel?" I asked, still speaking softly, not wanting to ruin the moment we were sharing.

"Yes, Jules. You are my precious jewel and mine alone. No one else's," he said possessively as his hand moved from stroking my cheek to gripping my chin tightly as he stared into my eyes fiercely.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

"Who's are you, Jules? Tell me. Who do you belong to?" He growled lowly.

I couldn't help the small whimper that flew past my lips as my eyes lowered submissively.

"Yours, Sir. I am only yours," I said and he tightened his grip slightly as he squeezed my chin in his small palm that was so warm, but not overly so.

"Exactly. Now, tell me, what is it that you ordered for lunch?" He asked, pulling his hand back much to my dismay. I tried my best to hide it but he saw right through it, giving me a smirk. "I will pet you a bit more after lunch, my precious jewel."

I grinned at that and nodded before taking the bag that held our food, opening it, and removing the containers.

"Okay, first, this is Quiche Lorraine, Sir. It's made from eggs and milk to make like a custard, and the custard is put into a really flaky pastry crust and is baked in the oven. Inside this Quiche Lorraine is a mix of cheddar, colby jack, and white cheddar cheese, and it also has some spinach in it as well," I explained, showing him the medium-sized tart, setting it down to pull out the next thing. "This is a Croque Monsieur. It's just a baked ham and cheddar cheese sandwich but it's really good," I said, setting that down and then pulling the two remaining items out that I knew I wouldn't need to explain to him. "And then I also got croissants and eclairs because I really like them and they are the best that can be found here in the United States, but France by far has the best."