First Date

- Ripley's POV -

Today was the day that I planned on taking Jules, my precious jewel, out on our first date.

I had a pretty good idea of what to do for our date, I just hoped that Jules would enjoy it, though I knew he would because I knew that, just like me, he just wanted for the two of us to spend time together.

I was getting dressed after having a shower, well, attempting to since I wasn't sure what to wear just yet, but after a few more minutes of browsing my rather small closet, I reached in, grabbing a simple black t-shirt with a crew neck, a pair of dark blue jeans that hugged my legs, and then a pair of my lace-up boots, quickly getting dressed in them. Once that was done, I ruffled my hair a bit, leaving it to air dry as it was still a bit wet which I was fine with since as my hair dried on its own, it tended to get a little wavy.

After making sure I looked good, I pulled out my phone, quickly firing off a text to my precious jewel.

"I am ready and am on my way. What is your address, my precious jewel?"

I felt like I had just barely finished hitting send when my phone was alerting me of a new message.

"684 Paris Lane, Sir. I can't wait to see you."

I smiled at his response before putting his address in my phone's navigation system, chuckling at his street name as I quickly checked that everything I needed was in my car from where I had put it in the night before, and then I climbed into my slate grey 2020 Volkswagen Jetta. Once inside, I turned on my car before quickly texting him back.

"I will see you very soon, my precious jewel."

Once the text went through, I headed out to his place which was about twenty minutes away from my place much to my surprise. I quite enjoyed not only the short drive but the proximity between our places. It was a plus to me, for numerous reasons.

When I pulled into the driveway of his home, I couldn't help but take in the sight of the decently sized, white, modern house. It wasn't like you would think as it wasn't a traditional modern style meaning it wasn't all glass like most typically are. His was more like one of the luxury modern type homes that you would see near a beach with its tall walls and such, but making it look like the wind could blow straight through it, but soothingly, at the same time.

I had barely put my car in park when one of the two large, solid dark grey front doors opened, Jules exiting it, quickly locking it behind him, hurrying over to my car in a pair of jean shorts and a polo style shirt that was a deep blue, the buttons at the top undone to reveal smooth, hairless creamy skin that I wanted to cover in my marks.

I unlocked my car doors and he quickly slid inside, sitting down and instantly pushing the passenger seat back as far as it could go to accommodate his long legs so he wasn't cramped.

"Good afternoon, Sir," Jules greeted me with a wide grin, eyes shimmering with joy.

"Good afternoon, Jules. Did you sleep well?" I asked, staring at him, not yet having moved from my parked position in his driveway.

"Yes, Sir," he said, averting his eyes from me suddenly, an obvious sign that he was lying to me.

"Jules, you are lying. Did you not sleep well last night?" I asked him, my voice going from angered to concerned in a split second when he shook his head. "Why not?"

"I was t-too excited for today," he stuttered in embarrassment, his cheeks flushing slightly.

I couldn't help the pleased grin that spread across my lips, knowing that he was looking forward to our date so much that it kept him up at night.