Are You Ready?

- Jules' POV -

It's finally time for me to finally get to see Ripley for the first time today, and I couldn't be more ready and excited to see him, although I had been crabby at him from him continually denying me a much-needed release.

I was dressed and ready to go in the outfit he had texted me to wear which was one I would wear to Strike-Through. It consisted of a black long sleeve, mesh fishnet shirt with my nipples poking through the holes visibly, and black lace garter trunks that virtually revealed everything. They did show everything in the light, but in the club's dim lighting, I knew I wouldn't be seen too much if no one was actively looking. I found it funny that before being with Ripley, I would have never in a million years be spotted dead in an outfit like this, yet here I was now. I knew that it was because being with Ripley made me feel eons more confident than I had ever been in myself.

As I sat anxiously on my couch wearing a very revealing outfit, waiting for him to either knock on my front door or ring the doorbell, I thought back on all that I had accomplished today. My biggest accomplishment is that I had finished that annoying author's manuscript. Normally the weekend ended much too fast for my liking and I didn't want Monday to come, but just this once, I wanted Monday to roll around quickly because I had set a meeting for the annoying author.

Her manuscript was quite frankly horrible.

There was an insanely large amount of punctuation or grammar mistakes, unclear sentences, and there was no defined plot. It just droned on and on about a maiden falling in love with a young courier under her father's, the King in the story, rule.

Numerous times while reading, I wondered if she had been either drunk, high, or sleep-deprived because of how bad it was.

I can't even say I'm surprised it sucked because of how desperately she wanted me to read it, and how assured she was that I would be wowed by it. I was wowed by it, but not in a pleasant way.

The chiming of my doorbell jerked me free from my thoughts, and I quickly stood, rushing to the front door which I threw open quickly to see Ripley looking as handsome and dominant as always in an open, black leather vest with black jeans that hugged his legs nicely.

"Good evening, sir," I beamed at him, leaning down for a much-needed kiss.

"Hello to you too, Jules," he said with a light chuckle after giving me my desired kiss. "You look as incredible as ever."

His words sounded so dark and lewd which perfectly matched his ever-darkening eyes as he took in my outfit. 

"As do you, Sir," I said with scarlet cheeks.

"Thank you. Now, follow me. It's time for us to go," he said as he gently guided me to his new, much larger car.

As has been the case since he purchased it, I slipped inside with ease. Of course, my legs were still folding some, but as I had said before, it was bearable and not uncomfortable in the slightest.

Ripley entered the car, not hesitating to head off to the club once he had seen I had my seatbelt fastened, and then having done the same with his own. As he drove, I could feel goosebumps rising on my skin, though I wasn't sure whether it was from the air conditioner blowing directly on my barely clothed form, or my eagerness to arrive at Strike-Through. I didn't get to try and figure it out either as Ripley was calling for my attention.

"My precious jewel."

"Yes, Sir?"

"I see that you are wearing your collar,"  he said, making a smile glide onto my lips as I moved my hand up to gently rub the smooth leather. "But I don't see your lead."