The Demonstration

- Jules' POV -

My eyes locked on the stage as I watched as two men walked out onto the stage, the taller and more muscular of the two who wore only a pair of black jean-like pants, stepping to the front of the stage to address the dominants, submissives, and switches present in the room while the leaner and shorter male who stood completely bare, remained behind him, his body rigid, his hands locked behind him against the small of his back with his legs spread shoulder-width apart in the standing presentation stance.

"Good evening everyone. My name is Master Morgan and tonight I will be leading the demonstration Sensation Play. Though there is much that is included under this type of play, my submissive, Jay, and I will only be engaging in two things which will include temperature play using ice cubes, and electrostimulation."

I shifted slightly, moving closer to Ripley in my excitement which made him pet the top of my head softly to try and ease me a bit, which of course worked.

"For those who are new, the scenes we will be engaging in have been discussed between Jay and me beforehand and it is all consensual between us, and we have come up with a safe word and/or gesture should things become too much for him. With that in mind, let us begin."

Master Morgan stepped back from the end of the stage and back to his submissive, guiding him with a hand pressed into the middle of his bare back to the large, silk bed that was on one side of the stage, set up sideways to allow the entire audience to see everything clearly, and for those farther in the back, there were television screens displaying everything up close to make sure everyone could see everything that would be happening from cameras that were arranged inconspicuously about the stage.

Master Morgan had Jay lay flat on his back on the bed, spreading his arms and legs out wide like a starfish as he began to cuff him with black padded leather cuffs around each of his wrists and ankles. Once that was done, he picked up a thick leather band, tying it around his eyes to block out his vision, bending down to speak quietly to him for a moment before straightening up and moving over to the small mini-fridge that was nearby, opening it and retrieving a bowl of ready-made ice cubes and returning to Jay's side.

Master Morgan placed the bowl on the small table - similar to that of a nightstand - that sat next to the bed, removing one ice cube from the bowl and moving it to hover over the top of his submissive's abdomen. He tightened his hand into a fist, keeping his hand directly over the center of his abdomen as the warmth of his hand began to make the ice slowly melt, slow drops running down his hand and hitting Jay's abdomen making him twitch every time a cold water droplet made contact with his heated flesh repeatedly until the cube had melted entirely.

Master Morgan slowly moved his hand up, dragging his wet hand across Jay's chest, his fingers barely brushing over his pebbled nipples before lifting away and grabbing another ice cube which he didn't hesitate to begin dragging across his abdomen, making Jay flinch from the cold, wet sensation that he hadn't been expecting. The more the ice cube met Jay's heated flesh, the more and quicker it melted, leaving small little puddles behind.

After Master Morgan grabbed the third ice cube, he waited a minute or so before bringing the ice cube back over to Jay, this time running the cube across his left nipple making Jay let out a sharp gasp, his back arching, pushing his chest out more to feel more of the sensation as Master Morgan took turns twirling the melting ice cube around each of his nipples in no specific pattern, leaving Jay gasping with each touch of the ice.

When Master Morgan picked up the fourth ice cube, he completely passed over Jay's chest and abdomen, his attention focused on Jay's leaking cock that stood tall and hard, bobbing and jerking in anticipation, much like my own was behind my small, compression shorts, practically ripping through the front with how much it was pressing against it.