He smirked. "Wanna bet?"

I gave him a warning look. "Harry. You won't."

"There's no way I can persuade you not to risk yourself so the only thing I can do," he leaned a little closer. "Is to become a barrier."

Frustration flooded through me. "Listen closely, Harry!" I raised my voice, seeing amusement flashing behind his eyes. "I've been through shit to get to this point! I helped you with everything you asked, I've been to death and back for you and my friends so I can find a way to stop that demon from hurting you all! So the last thing you have to do is-," I was cut off by his lips crashing against mine, sending heat down to my toes.

As much as I wanted to push him back and continue arguing with him, I couldn't find it in me. It was so addicting, his kiss and the way his lips felt against mine. He brought his free hand to cup my face, gently holding me close. I literally lost myself in that kiss.

He pulled back, smirking at me with pride in his eyes. "Go slay them all, girl." he urged, squeezing my hand.

I couldn't help but let a breathless quiet laugh at that. I nodded and smiled softly up at him, surprised he finally lets me do what I think is right. He started walking again and I followed, feeling now brave and confident because having Harry by my side is all I need.

Harry pushed a branch out of our way and we were finally at the familiar spot. The place near the river. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Grace, Zayn, Ashton, Calum and Louis, standing in a half circle, all of their eyes falling on us.

Grace gave me an encouranging smile as we got closer, but I have to say that my eyes couldn't move from Louis's charming face. His large white wings were glowing behind him and he was really handsome. Harry beside me froze for a moment, but I managed to make him move and walk beside me. I glanced at him to find him staring with emotional eyes at Louis, which I was certain of.

"Louis.." he whispered.

"Hey brother." Louis smiled, blue eyes shining with happiness.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Calum and Ashton grimacing, which I didn't like. However, I ignored it and sent them small smiles, that they gladly sent back. I knew they didn't like Harry at all, but I couldn't do anything about it. I love Harry, the end.

What the others think is literally bullshit to me.

"I'm glad to see you two bonded again." Louis said, his blue eyes flicking back and forth between Harry and I.

"It's nice to see you too." I smiled at Louis.

"Where is he?" Harry asked, his voice low and controlled.

"He's tied to the tree." Zayn answered, his voice sending chills down my spine.

I nodded. "Let's do this."

Louis gave me a worried look, confusing me. Everyone started walking towards the tree that was closer to the river. Calum and Ashton were leading the way, Zayn and Grace were behind and then Harry, Louis and I. Louis wrapped an arm around Harry's shoulders, greeting him, bringing a smile to Harry's lips. When Louis pulled away, his eyes locked on mine, and they were literally telling me 'this is not going to be good'.

I furrowed my brows, anxious and scared now. If Louis is like that, then that means something is going on. I knew I couldn't ask Louis in front of Harry though, because he will literally lose it and try to stop me, no matter what he said earlier. He's scared of losing me, he said it before.

"Here we are." Calum said, coming to a halt.

We all circled the tree the demon was tied to, and once I saw that black, roting flesh that doesn't has a soul, I felt shivers down my spine. He looked up at me with his black eyes, and even though it was dark, I could still see how ugly and scary he was.