𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Summary; you and Tom share a sweet dance in your new home

Me and Tom had recently moved into our own home of our home also know as the Riddle Manor. We had quiet a few boxes left to unpack.
"Love" Tom calls as he's in the living area unboxing some things while I was in the kitchen I had boxes upon boxes scattered along the floor with plates and cups placed on the marble counter.
"Yes?" I ask loudly for him to hear as I place a mug on the counter in front of me.
"Come here" He demanded eagerly. Move a few things out of my way before I walk my way towards the living area to see him setting up a record player.

We had a large bright chandelier handing in the center of our living room. Our couches were already in the living room but they were just occupied with boxes of our things.

"Come on it's been a while" he says holding his hand out towards me.

I smile softly and hesitated before taking his hand
he pulls me close as he wraps his arm around my waist. We were both looking into each other's eyes before Tom pulled me into a kiss. He lip sings the words to the song making me smile at the lyrics "I would never fall in love again until I found her" he lip sings staring at me making me blush.
"Stop" I say flustered, Tom shakes his head and continues to dance with me softly.
"I was lost within the darkness but then I found herr" he lip sings again spinning me around kissing my cheek.

"I love you" he says as he hugs me from behind
"I love you too" I say looking back at him and placing a soft kiss on his lips.