Attacks on the Manor

I was really upset today.
Tom would be leaving me for a couple of months due to his plans with his deatheaters.

Me and Tom were both laying down on our bed facing each other.
"Why can't I come with you" I ask him as I was laying on his shoulder.
I feel him slightly smile against my neck.
"I already explained it to you it's too dangerous my love" Tom responds rubbing my back.
"I don't want you to go" I tell Tom pulling him closer to me never wanting to let go.
"I know I don't want to either" He says kissing my cheek before caressing it with his hand softly.
"But I'll write to you everyday" He responds reassuring me.
"You better" I tell him smiling.

"Do you know how long you'll be gone for?" I ask afraid to what he'll say.
"a couple weeks" Tom says sighing. I just nod my head unsure of what to say.

"Enough talking dear and try to get some rest" Tom tells me.
"How can I rest knowing you'll be gone by the time I wake up" I said pulling myself away from Tom. I felt angry at him.
"Come on don't be like" Tom spoke softly placing his arm over me and pulling me closer to him.
"I know your upset with me leaving and I am truly sorry but I'll try to get things done as soon as possible for you"
"You know better than anyone how much I love you and I want you to know that. I'll always be thinking of you love everyday and every second you'll never leave my mind" Tom says kissing my hand. I couldn't help but smile.
I hug him even tighter wanting this moment to never end.
"I love you" I tell Tom looking at him.
"I love you more" He said pulling me even closer to his chest before wrapping his arm around my head.
"Now try to rest"
I shake my head.
"I can't"
"I'd rather say goodbye to you then you leaving in the middle of the night" I confess.

It's been a week since Tom has left and I felt bored. Tom kept his promise and wrote to me almost everyday. Reading his letters was a highlight of my day. While reading one of his letters I hear commotions coming from downstairs. Screams and laughter are being heard. Quickly I looked out my window and spotted a group of Toms deatheaters specifically the ones who despised him. I remembered almost every face they had all failed a mission almost costing Tom everything and they were punished harshly by it. I panicked knowing what was going on. I grab almost everything valuable towards me and hiding it in a place only Tom knew where. Under our bed we had a secret compartment that required a code only Tom and I knew. No spell could unlock it. I grab letters jewels that had sentimental value to me the ones Tom gifted me and I placed every single one in there. I grab a box I made last week placing it in the compartment. I was scared I didn't want to leave Tom all alone. I hear footsteps down the hallway. Doors being kicked down things being thrown around windows being cracked.

The door is soon kicked open and I see Adrian with Belvina smiling. They were both dirty Belvinas hair looked as if it had never been combed. Adrian was smirking at me. He has always fancied me and despised Tom. Even though he plead his loyalty to Tom he still had feelings for me. Hogwarts we shared classes together and he'd constantly watch me. Belvina on the other hand has always liked Adrian. It was clear to anyone Adrian only used Belvina to do his dirty work but she never seemed to care.

"We meet again" Adrian spoke chuckling.
"Petrificus Totalus" Adrian says pointing his wand at me. I feel my whole body stiffen I couldn't move.
He walks around me before making his way near my ear.
"Your still beautiful" He whispers running his hand up and down my face as I close my eyes not wanting to see him. His breath reeked of alcohol. More footsteps make their way upstairs and I see a man. He didn't seem as dirty as Adrian he just shared a few scars on his face. He whispers something to Adrian's ear I watched his facial expressions trying to figure out what was going to happen. My body still stayed froze in place my wand was out of reach. Adrian moves away from the man.
"This is going to hurt" Adrian says pointing his wand directly at me before things turn black.