𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐬

Summary: You and Mattheo sneak out without Toms approval or knowledge.

Word Count: 2,196

I was angry with Tom because he was allowing Bella one of his followers flirt with him during a meeting while I was there. I was annoyed and irritated with the way she would speak to Tom. Toying with her hair puckering with her dress. I thought Tom would speak up about her remarks but nope he just dismissed it as if it was nothing. After that meeting was over I was quick to get up from my seat and leave. I could feel Toms presence behind me but I didn't care.
"Slow down dear" Tom said as he reached for my hand stopping me in my tracks. My back came in contact with his chest.

"Why are you in such a rush hm" Tom asked as he placed a kiss on my neck from behind. I rolled my eyes before shoving him off of me. He looks at me confused as I turn around and continue walking leaving him behind in the hallway dumbfounded.

I walked upstairs heading to Mattheos bedroom. Toms younger brother who was a few months younger than me. Knocking on the door I hear Mattheo groan and hear his footsteps make their way to the door.
"Yes?" He asks as he opens the door staring at me.
"Can I come in?" I asked as he moved to the side allowing me to enter his room.
"What happened now did you and Tom get into an argument?" He asks. I chuckle before responding.
"Your quick to assume" I replied as he smirks.
"Wouldn't be surprised" He says shrugging. I make my way to his bed before sitting on it.
"He's just been really annoying recently"
I admit as I flip backwards onto Mattheos bed.
"Tom is always annoying" He speaks as he sits himself next to me on his bed.
"Hey don't speak like that about my fiancé" I said hitting his arm. He rolls his eyes before he flops backwards on his bed too. Now we're both staring up at his ceiling.
"So what actually happened?" Mattheo asked me.
"He was letting another girl get all up on him" I said groaning remembering the whole scene in the meeting room.
"Sounds like jealousy" Mattheo suggested as I hit him again with one of his pillows. He laughs and makes fun of me for a bit claiming he was right as I was embarrassed.
"We should go to a bar" I blurted out as Mattheo chuckles. I turn my head to look at him.
"What" I asked.
"Tom would skin me alive if he found out we went to a bar without him knowing together" He said.
"Just say I forced you, plus he wouldn't know anyways" I said grinning. Mattheo is hesitant before he speaks again.
"Fuck it I wanna get wasted tonight" Mattheo says sitting up as I sit up.
"Let's leave at 8?" I asked as he nodded his head.
"Well then in that case I should get dressed bye Theo" I said as I walked out his room.

Heading towards me and Toms room I open the door to find him laying on our bed reading a book. As much as I wanted to kiss him I was still angry with him.
"Finally where have you been?" Tom asked.
"Downstairs" I lie as I walk to my closet avoiding Tom and keeping our conversations short and dry.
He stays silent and I can feel his eyes on me as I look through our closet. Me and Tom shared a quite large closet. We each had our own sides which were kept nicely organized and clean. He had his suits hung up along with sweaters. I kept all of my dresses hung. Party dresses, long silk dresses not to mention the countless amounts of dresses Tom bought for me.

"Why are you looking for a dress?" Tom asked I could hear the hint of confusion in his tone. I turned around to see Tom had closed his book and was full on watching me.
I ignored his question still angry and continued to look for a dress to wear out with Mattheo. Finally a short red dress caught my eye. It was a dress Tom gifted me on Valentine's Day I smirked wondering how mad he would go. I hear shuffling around me and I turn to see Toms attention turned back on his book about Dark Arts. Which I didn't mind. Tom probably figured if he gave me space or the same treatment I'd cave in and give him attention. But not this time.