I really want an heir love

At the very beginning of our relationship Tom had made it clear he didn't want any children and I supported that

"I don't know dear I just don't see myself having a child"

I smile thinking about that conversation we shared months ago.

"Love" Tom says entering our living room in our manor. I had lit a couple of candles and kept the living room. Two of our wide windows had let in a few beams of the sunlight. I was only 3 in the afternoons.

"Hm" I respond looking up at him as I close the book I was reading.
"I want to talk about something"
"Alright" I reply standing up and making my way to Tom.  He places a kiss on my forehead before leading me to the kitchen. It was where we held most of our important discussions.

Tom carried me up softly and placed me on our kitchen island. He rests his arms around me and places his forehead against mine before sighing.

"I really want children y/n" He says catching me off guard.
Before I can say anything Tom speaks again.
"I know I know I told you I didn't want any but I've considered maybe having one, plus they would be the next heir of Slytherin."
I smile and Tom and place my hands around his face.
"I'm open to that idea" I say running my fingers along his soft hair.
"There could be a mini you running around here" He says drawing small patterns along my thigh.
"But I'd  prefer a mini me" Tom says causing me to laugh.
"I wouldn't hate that idea" I said leaning in a giving Tom a small peck on his lips.
"I really want an heir love" Tom groans leaning into me and placing his head in my shoulder. I let out a small giggle before wrapping my hands around him as I was still placed on the kitchen counter. 
"And you will get one" I spoke kissing Toms neck as his head was still resting on my shoulder.
"We should try right now" Tom demanded and all I did was nod my head. Tom smirks before lifting me off the counter as I wrap my legs around his torso.
He's