𝐋𝐞𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬

Summary: You and Tom revive a letter from Hogwarts informing you of your son Leo.

Leo had been offer to Hogwarts and our house has been quiet without him. I was currently in the kitchen prepping for dinner. Tom was seated on the kitchen island reading a book.
I'm caught off guard when I hear a sudden thud coming from the window near our sink. Tom looks up hearing it as well. I spot an owl sitting near the window. Curiously I make my way towards the owl grabbing the letter it held.
"Who's it to?" Tom asks watching me.
I flip the envelope over
"Mrs & Mr.Riddle"
"It's for the both of us"
I open it.

" I apologize sending this letter on such short notice, it appears Mr.Riddle was sneaking off and found by a professor in the girls lavatory. Due to new policy's created this year Mr.Riddle is required to be sent home  for a week. During this week Mr.Riddle will need to write an explanation for being in the girls lavatory as well as spending 2 days in detention when he returns to Hogwarts."

My eyes widen as I read it word for word.
"Let me see" Tom says walking over to me before taking the letter out of my hands and reading it.
As he read I noticed a smile creep on his face. Suddenly he bursts out laughing.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle this is not funny" I huffed hitting his chest before taking the letter back from him.
"I'm surprised he found the chamber, he found it way before I did" Tom says grinning.

We were cut short when the doorbell rang. Marching my way to the entrance I see the young Mr.Riddle standing in the doorway. He still had his robes on along with a luggage he held on his right.

"Hi mom" He mumbles awkwardly scratching the back of his head. I move to the side allowing him to enter before hitting the back of his head.
"Ow mom" He whines rubbing the back of his head.
"I told you to stay out of trouble!" I tell him as his father makes his way over to us smirking.

"I taught you better son" Tom said looking at Leo.
"I know I know dad" Leo said sighing.
"How did you even manage to get caught I showed you everything you needed to know to sneak out!" Tom adds on. I slap Toms chest again and he laughs while holding my hand.
"Your not helping" I spoke.
"Do the face" Tom told Leo. Leo soon has a grin on his face. The same grin Tom held on his face.
"What face" I ask curiously.
"That face" Tom says pointing at Leo who had given me an apologetic yet cute look. I shake my head not believing what he was doing. Both him and Tom always made a face when they wanted something from me.

I pull Leo into my arms hugging him. He was still my baby. Leo hugs me back instantly relaxing as I rubbed his back. He knew I had missed him and he missed me as well.

"Don't do foolish things like that again" I said sternly to Leo. Tom had wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

He lets go of me before looking up at me.
"I know Mom and I'm sorry" He said.
I nod before turning over to Tom who sent Leo a wink. They always teamed up against me when I was angry at one of them. Tom catches me staring at him before smiling at me causing me to laugh.
"Go up stairs and unpack your things" Tom demanded Leo as Leo hurriedly made his way upstairs before thanking his dad for getting him out of trouble.
"Stop getting him out of things like this" I say to Tom who had wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I can't help it he's my twin" Tom says smirking as he lifts me up. I smile before running my fingers through his hair.
"Hopefully he doesn't come downstairs" I mumble to Tom as I leaned in kissing him. I didn't want Leo to walk in on his mom and dad about to fuck each other.