Chapstick

I giggled as Tom had both his hard around my face. He reached behind me and grabbed my chapstick. It was the one Tom had gotten me along with other gifts for our one year anniversary. We were both sitting on his bed facing each other. He's a prefect which mean he got his own room. Toms windows were covered in his silk curtains which I picked out for him remembering when we went shopping together for his room. It was still bright outside but when me and Tom were together he'd prefer the windows covered.
"I don't want anyone seeing us" is what Tom would say most of the time as he closed his window.
Right next to his bed stood his nightstand which consisted of a pictures of us kissing when we had sex and other moments we shred together. Fun times.

Tom grabbed the coconut milk chapstick and began putting it on my lips. He seemed so focused and concentrated making sure the chapstick was well placed and evenly placed around my lips. He backs away from me and I make a pop sound with my lips. I taste the sweet chapstick before smiling at Tom who had already seemed to be paying attention towards me.
He leans in for a kiss and he sucks and licks my lips harshly tasting the chapstick he had just applied on me. He pulls away licking his lips and smirks at me.
"Your chapstick tastes good, wonder who picked it" Tom teases pushing me down on his bed as I laugh. I was laying on my back as Tom began to crawl on top me.
"Your turn" I spoke as I began reached for my chapstick to apply on Tom. Quickly Tom takes it from my hand and tosses it to the side of his bed.
"Not that one use the one you got for me" He says as he was still on top of me. I reach for his nightstand and grab his chapstick it was also coconut but it seemed for manly if that made sense?
Tom was already waiting for me and he slightly made a duck face to me and I let out a few giggles seeing him like this.
I begin placing chapstick around Toms soft lips as he watches me.
"Alright your all done" I told Tom  before he rests his head on my chest. I placed his chapstick back on his nightstand before turning my attention back to him.