Jealousy & Reassurance

I had one more class left for the day. It was potions a class I shared with Tom. Elise was walking besides me keeping me company in the halls.
"Y/n!" I heard someone shout I turned around seeing Abraxas walking up to me smirking.
"What" I said turning around as he walked besides me.
"Well y/n I was wondering if you could attend Slughorns dinner with me?" Abraxas asked as he rubbed the back of his head shyly. I was very confused too considering he knew I was with Tom.
"Sorry Abraxas but Tom already asked me" I said looking at him watching as his expression shifted to an awkward one. He fixed his posture quickly before checking his surroundings.
"Right your boyfriend" He said in a cocky tone as i seemingly ignored him and turning my attention back to Elise who was grinning at me.
"He wants to fuck you so bad y/n" Elise teased as she pushed me lightly jokingly.
"Stop" I said worried someone could've heard and assumed the worst. I looked behind me seeing a bunch of 1st and 5th years walking around in groups. It didn't bother me so much so I didn't think much about it. I turned back around seeing Abraxas make his way into Slughorns class while me and Elise followed behind him from a distance. I was curious to know where Tom was.

"Who wants to fuck you?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind. I had hoped Elise would do me a favor and shut up.
"Just Malfoy trying to-" She said giggling as she turned her head around widening her eyes. She was just met with an annoyed yet confused face of Tom Riddle.
"What was that you were saying hm?" Tom asked Elise turning his head over looking at me as I had turned my body to face him. Before Elise could respond Slughorn peeped his head out the classroom door and had demanded us all to sit down. Tom sat next to me while Abraxas sat right behind us both.
"It wasn't like that you know?" I told Tom as he kept he payed attention to slughorns lesson. He looked angry he held a quill in his had squeezing the living shit out of it.
I sighed knowing it was best to give him time and try not to mention it too much.
I began to take notes as Tom and I sat with each other not exchanging much words. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around curious. Abraxas had taped my shoulder I raised an eye brow as he smiled awkwardly.
"Yes?" I asked politely.
"Do you have a spare quill I could borrow?" He asked as I nodded reaching over towards my bag. I grabbed a quill handing it to Abraxas as he smiled at me before I turned around. Tom had seemed to be watching us both and scoffed before shaking his head.

The whole class time Tom has remained silent with me. He didn't speak a word to me and it made me feel weird. He knew I hated the feeling of him being upset with me. Even being angry with me he still waited by the door for me as I packed my things which made my heart flutter. As I walked out the door Tom began to lead me as I walked besides him down the narrow hallways.
"Can we go up to your dorm?" I asked, He simply nodded his head and walked me up to the boys dormitory.

While entering his dorm he placed his bags down on the ground as I reached for his hands.

"Now stop ignoring me" I said as I pulled Tom up closer to me. He looks down at me before pretending to groan as I slap his chest.
"I'm being serious Tom Riddle."
"I don't like Malfoy" I said reassuring Tom leaning in and pecking his lips.
"Plus Elise says a lot of random things" I added on as Tom listened to me speak.
"Make it up to me" Tom said.
"And how would I do that?"
"I think you already know the answer" Tom said grinning as he picked me up by surprise. Finally catching onto what he meant I couldn't help but let out a giggle.
"Your such a freak Tom Riddle"
"Your one too" He shot back.
Well this was going to be a fun night.