Please just fuck me

Smut Warning (18+)

I was on top of Tom my back was arched my head was thrown back. My hands were placed on Toms chest using it to support myself. Tom had made me cum twice I was on my third orgasm while he was on his second.

I felt Toms hands roam my body  gripping my breasts guiding my waist as I rode him.
"you look so beautiful riding me" Tom groans as I quicken my pace. I leaned down and kiss Tom harshly he kisses me back instantly. His tongue makes its way into my mouth exploring every inch of it and I loved it. Pulling away from my mouth Tom starts to leave kisses from my neck down to my boobs. I moan loudly feeling his mouth connect with one of my nipples. He swirls his tongue around my nipple and begins sucking on it.
"Tom" I moan and he hums into my nipple.

Everyone had left to visit Hogsmade to celebrate Slytherins beating  Gryiffindors. Tom took this to his advantage and had seen it as an opportunity to fuck me senseless.

I slow my pace down a little bit hinting I was about to cum. Slowly I swift my hips back and forth as Tom just admired me. I could never get used to his size it always amazes me how he could fit inside of me.

Me and Tom had been doing it back and forth for about 2 hours now but that never stopped us.
"I think I'm about to-" I was cut off when Tom places his hand around my neck flipping us over. I moan feeling him shift around inside of me. Tom chuckles as he proceeds to fuck me. He places his head down in the crook of my neck gripping my hair not too hard. I instantly attach my lips to his neck covering it with hickeys.
"Holy shit" Tom spoke before placing his hand around my neck once again. He starts to pound into me at a unholy pace. I feel him smirk against my skin as I moan loudly for him. He pulls out of me and I whimper as I lose contact with him Tom laughs a little before sliding his tip up and down my pussy.
"Please-" I whimper as I begin grinding my hips up trying to get more pleasure from Tom.
"Please what" He says harshly.
"Please just fuck me" I say loudly as Tom slides himself back into me. My back arches as I feel him pounding in me again. Tom places his thumb on my clit and began rubbing it fast. He was over simulating me with pleasure and I didn't know if I could take it. My breasts bounced every time Tom pounded into me. He places his thumb in this mouth tasting me before putting his thumb right below my lips. I open my mouth to let out another moan and Tom places his thumb in my mouth. I close my mouth in Toms thumb and suck on it lightly. Tom let's out another groan as he watches me.

My mind was clouded with pleasure as I felt Tom inside of me.  He knew me better than anyone. He knew all my soft spots and about the birthmarks I never knew I had.
I clenched myself around him a few times pulling him closer to edge. I cum right without a warning as Tom slows his pace. I feel him twitch inside me and I let out one last moan as I feel Tom release inside of me.