House shopping

Today me and Tom were looking at houses. We'd graduated from Hogwarts about 2 years ago. Tom is now 20 while I am 19 (late birthday but still the same year). Me and Tom both work but he doesn't agree with me working. He would tell me how he'd much rather have me stay at home while he works. Tom had found himself a job at the ministry which was quite impressive considering how young he is. While also maintaining his plans to become the "dark lord" which I also didn't agree with.
I couldn't stop him tho every time I would try to talk him out of it never works. Tom would listen to me lecture him but he never agreed nor stopped. He didn't act any different towards me which is also why I stopped.

We are currently staying in an apartment but soon we'll move out which I'm glad about. Me and Tom can both agree that we don't like our neighbors. The girl next door is always hitting on Tom and the guy who lives across from us has a tiny bit of a crush on me. I think it's funny but Tom doesn't think so. The guy across from us was Newt. He was around the same age as Tom but every morning when me and Tom head out for work he always greets me and offers to buy me some coffee at some point. Every time he does this Tom is quick to shut him down.

"Are you almost done?" I ask Tom who was still in our bedroom.
"Yeah" he says walking out.
"Don't you look good" I tease Tom which causes him to shake his head while laughing.
"Well I could say the same for you"He reply's placing a kiss on my hand.
"Let's head out now shall we?" He asks holding my hand.

House 1:

We had finally reached the first house.
"What do you think so far?" I say looking up at Tom who seemed to be studying the house from the outside.
"It's too open" he replies
"What do you mean?"
"I'd rather us have a place where we're surrounded by trees" Tom states looking around the area the house was in
"Over here you can see the neighbors through their windows" he claims pointing his finger towards the house across and he was right. There seemed to be and middle aged lady in her kitchen washing dishes who could be seen really well.
"Ohh" I respond
"I think it's easy to say this one is a no" Tom says looking down at me before placing a kiss on my head.

House 2:
"This one passes the first check, it's surrounded by trees" I tell Tom, I had placed my arm around his and making our way towards the front entrance of the house.
"So far?" I ask Tom.
"Better than the last one" he says as I let a small giggle out.
We make our way inside the house and we're met with a beautiful spiral staircase that leads to upstairs. The floors of the foyer were a nice white marble.
"The floors are gorgeous" I said to Tom.
"I've seen way better love" He says hinting he's talking about me I give him a peck on his lips.
"Your too sweet"
"Only to you y/n"
We both head towards the kitchen and I see Toms face grow with a disgusted look.
I laugh while he maintains the same disgusted look.
"Fuck no" Tom says.
The kitchen was all a dark dirt wood. The floors were different from the entrance it was a yellowish tile with pink backsplash tiles along the counters. The countertops were the worst part as well, they didn't look like quarts nor marble it was almost as if they were made out of wood.
"This is a very easy no" Tom says before dragging me out the front door and shaking his head in disbelief.
"That is the most disgusting thing I've even seen, reminded me of the Weasleys"
I hit Tom playfully.
"Don't say that Tom that's rude!"
"They're not here so I don't care" Tom says smirking and teasing me playfully.
I roll my eyes this man didn't really like a lot of people.
"Only you dear I can only tolerate you" Tom says out of the blue.
I forgot Tom was an expert in legilimency.

House 3:
"Hopefully this is the one"
I nod my head in agreement before observing the house it's self. It had a long drive way with a gate in the front and it was surrounded by trees, meaning that was a check on our list.
"The gardening is very pretty" I say as me and Tom walk hand in had towards the entrance.
"I like it so far as well" he replies.
The house itself was a beautiful whiteish color. The overgrown green vines complimented the color of the house. As for its landscaping two fountains were in the front of the house.
Tom opens the door for me and I'm in awe already. The floors were a pretty dark marble color and the stairs itself was magnificent. The white railing made the floors stand out.
"Let's head to the kitchen" Tom suggests not wanting our hopes up yet.
We walk around for a bit till we reach the kitchen I look towards Tom and he doesn't seem disappointed in the kitchen.
"I can see us both cooking in here" Tom blurts out causing me to blush a bit.

After examining the house it was fit to say it was the one. Tom had wanted a library and they had one. Near the front entrance there was a door that led to a room filled with empty bookshelves. Not only that but the house had so much space which was also something me and Tom had wanted. My favorite part was the Master bedroom.
"We'll get a kind sized bed in here" Tom says walking around the empty room.
"Why do we need such a big bed?"
"You know why" Tom says smirking.
Catching on to what he meant I just laughed.
"Does the bathroom look alright" He asks.
I make my way towards the connected bathroom and my eyes grow wide.
It had a double sink contained of a big open bathtub, near the bathtub also stood a large dark marbled shower.
"I think it's clear to say this is the one" Tom announces behind me.
I turn around and smile "me too" I tell him.
He lifts me up from the ground and spins me around I laugh as my hands are on his shoulders.
"We'll be out of that filthy apartment soon" he says placing kisses all over me.
I laugh once again and nod before placing a kiss on Toms head.