𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟𝐟

Summary: Toms been busy lately, you've felt as if your relationship is at strain. Doing so you leave.

Word count: 772

I was angry with Tom. He'd been lying and standing me up countless amounts of times. I found it annoying how we lived under the same roof but I've felt as if he wasn't there. I huffed in annoyance as I made my way up to our bedroom. I wasn't surprised to see it was empty. Tom was attending one of his many meetings.
I flopped onto our bed. I could hear footsteps from downstairs guessing it's either the maids or Tom taking a break. Last night he had came to bed late and that night was similar to the other many recent nights.

I finally sat up annoyed and fed up with how Tom has been. I shot myself up opening my closet searching for shoes. I was going to leave Tom. I had already reached out to a friend of mine Elena who was willing to let me stay at her place for a while. I put on a sweater feeling how cold it was outside.

I walked downstairs seeing maids on both sides of the house busy cleaning. The huge wooden doors where most of Toms meeting were held were closed meaning another meeting was taking place. My luck was cut short when I spotted guards all around the house. Shit. I knew none of these guards would listen nor let me leave without informing Tom. I head back up stairs opening a window from one of the guests rooms which led me to the front of our house. I notice more guards guarding the entrance of the gate and I try to figure out a way to sneak past them. Eventually I come up with an idea to distract them and make a run for it. While running I gradually make it over the fence. Smiling as I had done it.

Not wasting any time I began to walk. This was the only time when I regretted living so far away from the city. The sun was starting to set and I felt revived.

After about 30 minutes my walk was cut short when Abraxas along with Tom and his guards apparated from thin air.
I cursed myself knowing how badly I am when apparating. It was a spell I've tried to master but constantly struggle with.

"Come on I don't have time for your shit" Tom said as I scoffed.
"Oh now you care?" I asked annoyed as Toms guards stood around me. God was this fucker annoying me.
"Let's just go y/n" Abraxas said cutting in on the tension between me and Tom.
Tom stared me down, he knew in this situation he was winning. An idea popped into my head and I could feel a grin arise from my face. I walk towards Abraxas I can feel Toms eyes watching me. I hook my arm around Abraxas as Tom scoffs.
"What I'm cooperating" I spoke as I shrugged my shoulder. Toms jaw clenches "All of you leave right now" He said harshly. Abraxas let's go of my arm and all the guards around us disappear.

"What the fuck is going on with you" Tom asked as he walked up towards me.
"Me? What's wrong with you!" I said as I pointed my finger right at his chest.
"You've be standing me up, this is the only time I've seen you this whole fucking day Tom" I shouted at him as he just took it in. He was always like that when I was upset with him. I'd scream and shout at him while he took it in. I turn my head away from Tom not wanting the tears to escape my eyes.

He came closer to me and pulled me into a hug.I rested my face onto his chest sighing "I hate you" I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"I know" Tom says as he chuckles.
"I hate seeing you cry" Tom spoke as he used his thumb to wipe my tears away.
"It's your fault I'm crying" I said turning my head once more.
"I'm sorry dear" Tom said caressing my cheek as I started at him.
"I'll try to be there okay?" Tom said.
"I just hate how busy you've been" I admitted as I played with the hem of his shirt looking down. Tom lifts my head up before placing a kiss on my lips.
"Your always my number one priority" He reassure. I'd missed the moments like this we'd share. Soon Tom apparates us both home.