Valentines

Toms POV:

It was Valentine's Day today and I wanted to surprise y/n and the kids with something sweet. I never liked the holiday itself mainly because I thought it was useless but I guess I could make an adjustment for them. I already knew what to pick out for Athena and Leo but I wanted to get y/n something different and unique in a way that represented her.

Y/n's POV:

"Daddyy!" Athena exclaimed excitedly as Tom walked through the front door. He had just came back from a meeting and he held two bouquets of flowers along with three gift bags on the other hand.
I make my way off the couch heading towards Tom greeting him.
"Happy valentines" Tom mumbles and I hug him he places many kisses on my cheek before I pull back placing a kiss on his lips. Athena and Leo were both standing behind us. I smiled at the sight of them both. Athena was almost a year old she was 11 months she was slightly learning how to walk while Leo was 2.
"I got you both something" Tom said as he knelt down leveling himself with Athena and Leo. He grabs a gift bag and motioning for Leo to come.
"Look inside" Tom told Leo. Leo looks inside his face a huge smile is formed on his face. He pulls out a green stiffed snake along with two books.
"Tonight I can read these to you okay?" Tom asks Leo and he nods his head.
"Thank you daddy" Leo says before running off to the couch.
"Now it's your turn" Tom said looking at Athena who sat on the ground holding her small hands.
Tom grabs the second bag pulling out a pink stuffed cow. Athena instantly reaches out for the cow before giggling which causes Tom to laugh.
"And one more thing princess" Tom said handing a bouquet of daisies to Athena.
"Woaw" She said opening her mouth before touching the flowers.
"What do you say to daddy Athena?" I asked.
"Fank youu" She said hugging Toms face as he rubbed her back.
"Now it's mommy's turn" He said standing up facing me. Tom leads me away from the kids making sure Maria the house elf was watching them.
"Which gift do you want first?" Toms asked me while placing his hands around my waist. I hug his waist in response looking up at him.
"I don't need a gift" I tell him as he places a kiss on  head.
"Too bad I already got you a few"
He lets go of me before showing me a beautiful rose bouquet. Next to the bouquet was a basket filled with chocolates and a few small boxes I couldn't quite make out.
"Open one of the boxes" Tom said watching me from behind. I grab the white one opening it. It revealed a gorgeous necklace.
"Do you know what crystal is on it?" Tom asks me once more and I shake my head.
"It's a jade it's believed to bring gentleness, balance and maturity in relationships" Tom said as he walked closer to me.
"You sure you didn't get it because it's green?" I said jokingly as he smiled at my comment.
"I'm just kidding, I love it" I said turning around facing him.
"I love you" Tom spoke pulling me close to him.
"I love you more" I replied kissing his chest softly.
"One more surprise" Tom blurted out softly as I remained in his embrace.
"We're having dinner at a new restaurant that opened up recently"
"We as in me and you I love my two heirs but sometimes we need time for ourselves for sex and other stuff too." Tom added on as I hit his chest pushing him away. He smirks before pulling me back into his embrace.