You need to be nice to Mattheo

I made my way to Toms dorm room I was exhausted. I opened his door to see Mattheo sitting on his bed.
"Hey y/n" he said looking up at me from his bed.
I reply before sitting on Toms bed wondering where he was.
"Where's Tom?" I asked Mattheo who was catching up on some work.
"I don't know he just left" Mattheo replied shrugging his shoulders. I nod before laying back on Toms pillows. It smelt like him.
I turned my body over to where my back was facing Mattheo. I observed Toms things on his side. His nightstand was neat and organized. He had about two books rested on his nightstand. Across his bed stood a armchair where he mostly read on. I always liked the boys dormitory better than the girls. They had a darker toned flooring and the rooms always seemed to give it a clean vibe. Tom kept mainly his side of his dorm clean while the other side with the other boys seemed much messier. Clothes piled up on the floor, plates of food on their nightstands it made me glad Tom wasn't that messy of a person.

"Y/n can I ask you something?" He asked with a nervous tone breaking the silence between us.
I sit up facing Mattheo confused.
"Yeah what is it?"
"Well erm" He says scratching the back of his head.
"How do you kiss a girl? I've never kissed anyone which I know is embarrassing y/n but I figured since you were a girl you would know what girls like" He blurted out as I widened my eyes.
"This is a topic for you and Tom to discuss really" I said nervously with a slight laugh.
"You know how Tom is he'd tease me for not knowing how to kiss a girl"
Well he wasn't wrong Tom did seem to be the type to do something like that. He was always cocky when in came to Mattheo. He was a good brother to Mattheo but at some point his ego could get the best of him.

"he won't reach my level so I'm not so worried" He shrugged.
"Don't say things like that Tom"
"Yeah yeah"
"I'm being serious Tom Riddle"

"Well who's the girl?" I asked as Mattheos cheek began to turn red.
"Mia.."
"The 6th year?"
"Yes" Mattheo mumbles in embarrassment.
"She's never kissed anyone either Mattheo so your not alone" I spoke letting out a small laugh.
"Still y/n I would like to just prepare myself" He added on. I made my way over to Mattheos bed sitting besides him.
"I guess you'll place both your hands in the side of her face" I spoke trying to think of what Tom does when he kisses me. Tom does many things. Things a nice sweet girl Mia wouldn't be so comfortable with. I don't think she would like the idea of Mattheo choking her. Mattheo seemed to be paying attention to what I was saying. He'd tilt his head from time to time comprehending what I was saying.
"Then just lean in" I said to Mattheo who nodded his head understanding.

"And what do my lips do? Do I lick them then kiss her with my tongue?" He asked again.
"If you want to you can lick them before you kiss her I guess"

Before Mattheo could respond the door opens and Tom walks in.
"What are you guys doing?" Tom asks staring at us with confusion. I was sitting on Mattheos bed facing him. It did look a bit weird and knowing Tom I didn't want him to assume anything really. Tom started at me before turning his eyes over to Mattheo who looked afraid of Tom.
"Nothing" Mattheo spat out as I got up making my way to Tom.
"When did you get here?" Tom asked as I embraced him into a hug greeting him. He was now standing in front of his bed while Mattheo remained seated on his bed.
"Like 30 minutes ago" I replied to Tom looking up at him before leaning up to kiss him. He kisses me back before I pull away from him remembering Mattheo was still present with us.
"So what'd you guys talk about" Tom asked releasing himself from my grip and making his way towards his bed. His bed was already made but you could easily tell someone had laid in his bed. That someone was me.

"Nothing much" Mattheo told Tom as Tom snapped his head looking over to Mattheo with angry eyes. I make my way over to Tom not wanting him to be in a bad mood. I sat myself next to him placing my hand in his hair.
"Where did you go?" I asked.
"The library I had to help Slughorn sorting some books" He said as I nodded.
"That reminds me your still free to be my date right?" He questioned as I nodded. Recently he asked me to accompany him to Slughorns dinner party and I was more than happy to accept. Tom had gone with me to find a dress to wear for the dinner. He picked out a slim black dress that would go well with his suit.
"Later when we have time could you help me with something" I spoke quietly not wanting Mattheo to overhear us. Rested my chin on his shoulder looking up at Tom.
"What is it?"
"Something about the dark arts which I think you'd understand" I whispered this time before kissing Toms shoulder.

2 days later Toms POV:

"Why is it you asked my girlfriend how to kiss?" I asked Mattheo who's eyes widened at the question.
"How did you-"
"You forget I can read your mind plus your diary helped a lot" I replied as I opened a book I had seen
y/n reading the other day.
Mattheo remained silent so I looked up.
"Well how'd it go with Mia?"
"She told me she was gay" Mattheo mumbled embarrassed as he hid his face in his palms. I let out a laugh thinking about the embarrassment he felt.

Y/n POV:

"Tom Marvolo Riddle!" I said closing the door to Toms dorm. It was just him and I in the dorm.
"What'd I do now" He questioned looking up at me.
"You made fun of your brother's situation!!"
"It was a jokee" Tom dragged a smile forming on his lips before he realized I was being serious.
"Tom he was really upset about it"
"I would be too" He replied as I threw a throw pillow from the armchair at Tom. I walked over to his bed positioning myself on top of Toms lap.
"You need to be nice to Mattheo"
"I'll pass"