Reassurance

Before reading words with this font represent past conversations.

I must admit I had been ignoring Tom for a while now.  I was well aware of his dark plans but I had always felt a bit off about things. Hogwarts had recently lost a student Myrtle. Her conditions were odd but I had figured it was Tom behind it. Considering the fact she was found in the girls bathroom where the entrance of the chamber was located it made sense but I could never bring it to myself to blame Tom. That and the fact his friends were all talking about it especially Abraxas.
"You know Tom is this big scary guy right y/n?" Abraxas said.
"What do you mean by that" I asked curiously.
"Well you know he wants to get rid of all muggle borns" my eyes widen hearing this. I was a pure blood so I wasn't affected as much but Lena another one of my friends was a muggle born. Yes I could sound like Tom but he wouldn't right?

This was the exact conversation me and Abraxas had about 2 weeks ago. Till this day I still haven't told Tom about it at all I just can find my lard to bring it up.

I loved Tom very much and he knew that.
"I love you more y/n" Tom says before placing a hard kiss on my lips.
Reassurance was a big thing in our relationship. We both felt the need to remind each other of how much we love one another. Especially Tom and I enjoyed it when he'd tell me he loves me at random moments.

I was currently in the library and made my way towards the back part of the library. Not that many students came back here and I just needed a book. As I was looking through the bookshelves I was interrupted by Tom.
"Hi dear"
"Hi love" I reply giving Tom a smile before turning my attention back into the bookshelves looking for the book that talked about sirens.

I can feel Toms eyes on me as I look. He watches my every move. I turn my gaze towards Tom.
"What are you thinking about?" I ask Tom.
"Wondering why my girlfriend has been so distant the past few days" He spoke my eyes widen.
"I don't know what your talking about" I say.
Tom lets out a dark chuckle before making his way closer to me.
"Don't lie to me love"
"Tell me why you've been so distant" Tom asks as he places his hands around my face.
I sigh "I've just been hearing things Tom"
He raises his eyebrow in confusion "what kind of things?"
"Well about you not liking a certain blood status" I say awkwardly.
Tom laughs before turning his gaze back at me.
"Do you want the truth?" He asks in which I respond by nodding my head.
"I guess it's true then" Tom admits.
I feel my heart drop for a bit but what'd I expect I already knew I guess I just didn't want it to be true.
"But why?"
"They don't deserve magic. I've been among them and they're horrible creatures who want to ruin the shit out of you."
"They took our magic" Tom says pointing his finger at both of us.
"Not all of them Tom.. Lena is a muggle born too-" before I could finish Tom scoffs.
"Oh yes Lena the same whore who keeps talking down on you and constantly putting her self all over me when your not around knowing we're together" Tom spoke harshly pulling me closer to him.

This made me angry. Lena?!
"That bitch" I mumble quietly as Tom laughs.
"What about Newt, he's your friend too" I ask shooting my head up at Tom.
"Why would I be friends with someone who is always hitting on my girlfriend?"
How the hell did he know about that?!
It's not like me and Newt did anything it was just awkward when he'd flirt with me when Tom was gone.
I always made sure that he knew I wanted Tom.

"I could be so much better y/n" Newt says mumbling as Tom got up from his seat to turn in our work.

I sigh seeing how everything Tom was saying was all true. I always hated how Tom was some what right about certain things.

"But I'm sorry for not being honest with you y/n" Tom said as I snapped out of my thoughts. He places his arms around my waist and rests his head on top of my head.
I don't say anything back. I wrap my arms around Tom and lay my head on his chest as we stood.
"Can we go to your dorm" I ask keeping my eyes closed and keeping Tom close to me.
"Yeah" Tom replies guiding me to the exit of the library picking up my books from the table I was sitting at.

I latch my arm around Toms arm as we walk to his dorm.

We walk pass Abraxas who winks at me as we pass each other.
"What was that about" Tom asks looking back at Abraxas.
"What do you mean?"
"Why'd he wink at you y/n"
"Honestly no idea" I say shrugging looking up at Tom who held a stern look on his face.

We continue to walk towards the Slytherin common room in silence. I was unsure if it was comfortable silence or uncomfortable silence.

"mud blood" Tom spoke as the entrance to the common room revealed its self. He steps aside letting me enter first before following behind me.
Walking in I spot Lena in one of the sofas and she smiles at me. That fake bitch.
I give her a cold look in return and grab onto Toms arm once again showing Lena who he belonged to.
Tom smirks as he sees what I was doing.
"Someone's jealous"
"Just showing that whore who you belong too." I said as we made our way up the boys dormitory.
"I'm yours now?" Tom questions cheekishly.
"Shut up before I go running to Abraxas" I tease Tom as his mood shifts completely. We made his way in his dorm and Tom doesn't speak a word to me.

Tom places my books in his desk before getting in his bed. I slip of my robes and make my way next to Tom.
I could tell he was angry at what I had said earlier about Abraxas and him winking at me.

"I hope you know I don't mean it" I tell Tom as we faced each other laying down.
He doesn't say anything but he rests his hand on me.
"I prefer you over any Malfoy" I said placing my leg around Tom and holding him closer to me.
I can feel Tom smirking as I admit picking him over Abraxas.
"Soo tell me more about your plans"  I ask running my fingers up and down Toms back as he rested his head on the crook of my neck.
"Basic things kill mud bloods and create a better wizarding world without them and become the most feared wizard" Tom spoke.
"Well you'll never fear me" I said letting out a giggle. Before I feel Tom smile into my neck.
"And for us we'll get a big house called the Riddle Manor where we'll have 4 kids. 2 girls and 2 boys our daughters will look like you but act like me while our sons will be exact versions of me" I smiled hearing Tom talk.

"I want a future with you y/n"

"What else do you have in mind" I ask kissing Toms head as he pulls me even closer to him by my waist.
"You'll be with my by my side and everyone would know not to mess with our family"

"What about you do you see a future with me?" Tom asks softly afraid of what I might say.

"Yeah I do" I reply giving Tom one last kiss on his head before closing my eyes falling asleep.