Toms Birthday

Today was a really important day for me. It was Toms birthday. Tom dreaded his birthday and would always tell me it was a waste of time. But it wasn't it was the day we were gifted his handsome ass.

I make my way to our bedroom to find Tom laying in bed with our white comforters over him. I lay in front of him as he moves around stretching. Tom let's out a long yawn before looking back at me.
"Do you know what today is?"
"Saturday?" He says confused.
"It's your birthday!!" I say moving myself and laying on top of him.
Tom groans before replying "I don't really care"
"Well I care" I said shushing Tom quickly.
I smiled at Tom as he runs his hand up and down my back.
"Happy birthday my love" I spoke before getting up from bed. Tom was still laying down and his arms stayed attached to me as I got up. He clearly wanted me to come back to bed
I lean down and kiss him. Pecking his lips at least 5 times before giving him one last long kiss.
"Now get up and get ready for the day" I told Tom before walking downstairs to find the gifts and letter I had written and got for Tom .
I decided it was best I take us out for breakfast simply because I was too lazy to cook and that I didn't mind paying. After all it was his special day.
I hurry my way back to our bedroom and going straight into our closet to find something to wear. It was cold outside so I decided to wear brown pants paired with a puffy black coat but last minute I put all my clothes back I think I will let Tom pick my outfit for today.

Just in time he walks out the bathroom shirtless. I can never get used to seeing him like that. His hair was messy and he was shirtless he had on shorts he'd wear to sleep.
"Are we going somewhere?"
"Well that's up to you it's your birthday" I replied kissing Tom and bringing him close to me.
"Honestly I want to stay home dear" Tom states looking down at me.
I shake my head before speaking "then we'll stay home" I say smiling at him.
"Are you sure? I know you planne-"
"It's okay it's YOUR birthday"

During the Day:
We legit spent the whole day at home. I insisted on taking him out to eat but he wanted to stay home and cook breakfast together and that's exactly what we did.
"I want to eat your eggs" Tom said as he sat on the kitchen island as I grab the mixing bowl to mix the eggs. "Whatever you want birthday boy" I replied kissing Tom.
After our lovely meal Tom fucked me in the living room. I was seated on his lap and we just made out and we got carried away. Especially the birthday boy.
"Let's go for round 2 in the kitchen love" Tom says as he carries me in the kitchen

Legit published this at 11:59