Cut the attitude

Today was one of those days. I was in a really bad mood and everything overall was just irritating me.
First I was partnered with a Hufflepuff guy named Chase for an assignment worth half my grade. I was angry and annoyed because this kid wouldn't stop talking the whole class period he had spent speaking nonsense and talking to himself.

What made it worse was another girl named Olivia was partnered with Tom. Everyone practically knew Olivia was into Tom and at the same time that he was with me! She had tried to get with Tom countless times and he always shuts her down.

I'd hear them laughing and joking around, which irritated me even more. They were the first group finished out of our class. Not surprised. Slughorn checks their project before complementing their work and telling them they had the rest of class to themselves. After Tom had finished his work he came towards the table me and Chase were seated at.
"Do you need help my lov-" Tom was about to ask before I cut him off.
"No" I replied coldly and rolling my eyes in annoyance.
Tom furrows his brows in confusion. He was standing in front of me and Chase while Olivia was watching Tom from afar.
"We could really use it tho" Chase says looking at me.
I look at him annoyed while Tom study's my facial expressions with curiosity.
"It's okay I'll get Nott to help us" I say giving Tom a smile knowing Theo has been wanting to get with me as well.

Tom clenches his fists before walking off. I can feel him glaring at me but I didn't bother to look in his direction. I did feel kinda bad but at the same time I didn't really give a fuck. It's what he gets.

After Classes:

Classes were over and I was sitting in my dorm before someone no other than Tom riddle barges in unannounced.
"What the fuck is up with you today" he says shutting the door behind him.
I ignore Tom and continue to read the book in my hands before he comes towards me and yanks it out my hands.
"Cut the attitude" Tom tells me throwing my book on my desk.
"Don't know what attitude your talking about" I reply.
"Normally I'm the one with the attitude so cut it out"
I could help but laugh. Tom smiles as he sees me laugh because of him.
"Still mad at you"
"For what??!" He asks.
"For speaking to Olivia" I huff.
"We were partnered and is someone jealous?" Tom teases before a smirk grows in his face.
"Not a word in my vocabulary"
"Mm but I think it is" Tom replies getting on top of me. I lay under Tom as my hands move to his hair. He wasn't laying on me we were just a couple inches away from each other.
"You know your the only one girl is want" Tom says reassuring me.
He places his hand on my face and gently caresses my face. I stay silent not knowing what to say and just enjoying the moment we were sharing.
Tom goes down and kisses my neck.
"Only you" He says in between kisses.
I smile loving how he was trying to get me out of a bad mood and it genuinely worked.
I kiss Tom not harshly but softly and he responds by doing the same.
"Is your little tantrum over now?" He smirks asking.
I push him off gently "it wasn't a tantrum and I had a good reason" I huff.
Soon Tom lifts me up and places me on top of him. In response I lay my head in the crook of his neck and kiss it from time to time.