𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

Always feeling the need to be touching you.

I had picked up a certain habit of Toms everywhere  I went with Tom his hand or something was always touching me. When we had meals at the Dining Hall he'd place my leg over his while he ate his meals. When I laid in bed with him his hand was always around me. Once I made sure he wasn't touching me and he didn't take it well he'd either stop what he was doing and position himself to where he was touching me or forcefully place me near him.

Very jealous easily.

"why aren't you talking to mee" I complained as I followed Tom.
"Because you let that one guy flirt with you" He says annoyed turning around and facing me with an angry expression on his face.
"He just asked for help Tom"
"Exactly that's his way of trying to get a conversation started with you" Tom scoffs in annoyance as I smile.
"Why the fuck are you smiling" he asks confused.
"Because your jealous" I reply teasing him and making my way closer to Tom.
"Yeah right"
"Its okay love I wouldn't choose anyone over you" I say wrapping my arms around Toms waist.
"I'm not jealous" Tom huffs as I kiss his toned clothed stomach before leaning up and kissing him.

Overprotective of you
I really liked how Tom acted towards me when we were in public places. If I bent down to grab something he would stand right behind me.
"I don't want anyone looking at what's mine" Tom would say as he wraps his arm around my waist. 

Constantly reminding you, you belong to him
"I hope he knows your mine" Tom tells you as he pulls your face into a kiss showing a guy that was checking you out your taken.

Flowers and a letter would be his way of apologizing towards you

"I love you and I'm sorry baby -your favorite T.R"
"My dorm after classes so I can make it up to you? -T.R"
"Forgive me?- T.R"

Wouldn't want you being involved in his plans

"Just this one meeting pleaseee"
"No y/n"
"Tomm" I complained
"I won't even talk to your deatheaters I'll just sit next to you please babyy" I begged Tom while he shook his head.
"Fine but only because I want to show you off" Tom says groaning as I squeal happily. I peck Toms lips over and over again thanking him.
"Thank youuu" I say in between kisses.

Overall obsessed with you but it's the same way for you towards him

"I'm so obsessed with you" Tom groans as he places his face into the side of your waist. You were standing in between his legs as he sat on his bed. You smiled placing your hands in his hair.

Constantly horny

I hold in my moan as I feel Tom lick my clit before digging his face in my cunt.
"Babe your followers can hear us" I mumble as I arch my back due to the pleasure of his mouth.
Tom looks up at me before grilling onto my neck while eating me out.
"horny fucker" I reply indicating how Tom couldn't wait after his followers left. I feel him smirk against me before quickening his pace.

Always partnering up with you in classes

"Alright form into partners" Slughorn spoke loudly.
"Do you mind being partners?" Someone asked me I turned around to see a Ravenclaw boy.
"Sorry were already partners" a familiar voice spoke cutting me off before I could reply. The ravenclaw boy nods awkwardly before walking away. I turn around to be met with my boyfriends.
"What" Tom says as I shake my head laughing.

Studying together in his dorm

Many make out sessions together

Tom and I always made out constantly and I wasn't complaining. In the Slytherin common room his dorm my dorm during his prefect duties. Even in the bathroom while heading to our next classes, before and after his Quidditch games and practices. Almost everywhere Toms lips lingered all over mine.

Giving you many hickeys

"Someone had fun" Theo teases as I stare at him confused.
"What are you talking about?" I ask
Theo places a finger in his neck and I quickly pull out my mirror from my bag. Looking at the mirror I notice red and purple hickeys all over my neck. That fucker Tom.
I smile awkwardly before excusing myself from the table and marching towards Toms dorm.
I open the door and spot him sitting on his bed reading.
"Hi baby" he says as he focuses on his book.
"Why didn't you tell me" I complained as Tom looks up. He looks at my neck before smirking.
"Wipe that smirk off your face Tom Marvolo Riddle this isn't funny" I huffed looking at my neck from his mirror.
"We're using full names now are we"
"And sweetheart it's not that bad" Tom says making his way up to me from behind.
I turn around a look at him with sarcasm. He gave me a ton of dark hickeys and tells me they aren't that bad. He smiles seeing how annoyed I was before picking me up.

Helping you with assignments because he's always top of the class

Enjoying when you wear his sweaters to his Quidditch games

"Babe I need to borrow one of your sweaters for your game" I told Tom as he was seated in his bed getting ready for his Quidditch game.
"Already picked one for you" He says pointing at his arm chair with his green knitted sweater with his least name engraved on the back.
"It's my favorite one too so be careful with it" Tom says shooting me a look, I hug him as he hugs me back looking down at me.
"Your so sweet" I tell him smiling.
"Towards you only" .

Hating when his followers especially the guys talk to you outside of meetings (like in class)

"Do me a favor and stop talking to my girlfriend"

•A very kinky person in bed

"You know you have many kinks" I tease Tom as I'm seated on his lap shirtless.
"And you seem to like ever one of them" He replies unclipping my bra.

An asshole to mostly everyone but you

Helps get books for you from the restricted section

Would follow you secretly when you go to places without him knowing

"You can come out now babe" I tell Tom as I walk down the narrow hall.
I hear footsteps make their way closer to me I turn around a smile seeing Tom.
"How do you always know" He asks placing his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hall.
"I learned from my boyfriend" I said looking up at Tom who seemed to be smirking.

Would always want you sitting with him, in his meetings, during meals

Demand his followers to show you the same respect they show him

Always wanting to meet up with you during his prefect duties and loving every moment

a/n; thank you to whoever recommended this and feel free to drop any recommendations