I'll be back before you know it

Me and Tom were together for a while now. We have our own home which Tom likes to call the Riddle Manor.
Tom still follows up with his plans and I've just learned to accept it. Right now we were in our library.
He was finishing some work while I was laying on the couch in front of his desk observing him.
"I'm almost done love" Tom says keeping his eyes on his paperwork.
This week was going to be a really busy one because Tom and his followers so called deatheaters were planning their first public attack.
He was making sure nothing can go wrong and he was skimming over their plans.
What Tom doesn't know is I'm leaving this week as well. One of my close friends had informed me about a woman who claimed to have the last Noxbrosia. Noxbrosia was a rare herb used in powerful potions. I was brewing a potion for Tom. A potion that I will give him when he needs it most. I'm afraid that if Tom consumes too much power he will be lost. The potion I'm brewing will help prevent that. It's cause is to pull someone out of the darkness is they consume too much.
Tom had wanted me to be here with him this week considering it will be one of the most important weeks. He had admitted to me how happy he was that I will be by his side. That same night I felt guilty unsure if I should leave or not. But after all I was doing it all for him. The only thing I was concerned about was how I would tell Tom and how he will take it.

"I'm finally done" Tom says smiling and leaning back on his chair.
I shoot him a smile and make my way over to his desk.
I sit on his desk in front of him as he sits in front of me.
"Sorry love we haven't had time to be with each other" Tom says wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head on my lap.
"It's okay" I reply running my hands through his hair.
Here goes nothing.
"Uh I need to talk to you about something" I say as Tom removes his head from my lap and looks up at me.
"What is it" he says rubbing my thigh.
"I'm leaving to go to Godrics Hollow" I tell Tom.
"Oh when?" He asks he doesn't seem to be mad or upset.
"Tomorrow..morning.." I admit and watch as Toms face changes to an annoyed and angry expression.
"And you want to tell me this now?"Tom scoffs.
"I didn't know how else to tell you" I reply.
He slides the chair back moving away from me and I see Tom slide his tongue along his top teeth.
"Why are you going there?" He asks shooting his head straight at me.
Well fuck
"I just need to pick something up"
"You can't go another time? Like next week?"
"No I really wish I could but I can't it's only available this week, so I'll be gone for about 4 days."
Tom shakes his head in disagreement.
"I don't see the reason for whatever your getting to be up for just a week"
"What is it anyways?" Tom asks by now I can already infer that Tom was getting annoyed. When Tom gets annoyed he'll get angry. I was still sitting on his desk as he was now sitting in his chair which was facing horizontally from me.
"It's hard to explain babe" I tell Tom
"Let me guess your seeing someone?!"
"Oh god no Tom!!"
"Whatever" Tom says getting up from his chair rolling his eyes. He was clearly fed up with this.

I sigh before getting up and hugging Tom from the back.
"Please don't be mad"
I hear Tom sigh before turning to face me.
"I'm not I'm just upset."
"I wanted you to be here with me by my side"
"And I will be I'll be back before you know it" I reassure Tom who was looking down at me as I hugged him from the waist. We were in front of tall bookshelves filled with books Tom had picked all by himself.
"Fuck it I'll come with you" he says.
My eyes grow big as soon as those words leave his mouth. He can't know Tom is really big on jumping to conclusions.
"No it's okay I can go by myself."
"Tom love you've worked hard for this you've planned everything don't put it all on hold for me" I tell Tom.
"I don't care I'll put you before any of them." Tom replies.
"No your staying here and executing your plan. While I'll make my way to Godrics Hollow" I say sternly to Tom.
He tries to say something before I shut him up by giving him a kiss. My lips are soon met with his warm lips and soon we start to move in sync.
Tom places both hands on my waist and bringing me closer to him. I place my arms around his neck and slightly stand in my toes to kiss him better. I feel his tongue swirl along mine. I respond by swirling my rounds around his too. He pulls away from our kiss keeping my bottom lip intact between his teeth. Grinning as I watch him do this. He lets go of my bottom lip, lifting up my right hand before placing a kiss on my hand.
"I'm not taking no for and answer either" I tell Tom before giving him a peck on the lips and making my
way out and towards our bedroom.

Tom POV:

Not long after y/n left I called for William to come to my office.
"You wanted to see me my lord" Willam says.
"Yes I want you to keep an eye out on y/n for me" I tell William as I look through the section filled with y/n's books I had held just for her.
He nods his head "yes my lord" Willam says as he leaves shutting the double wooden French doors to the office.
I know y/n is keeping something from me.
I could just tell by her facial expressions. She can lie to anyone she wants too but she doesn't fool me. My question is why would my love lie to me? William will keep a watch on her as she visits Godrics Hollow to get whatever she claims she's getting.
She didn't even want me to tag along with her as well. That makes me question her intentions. Is she really seeing someone?
I sigh before sitting down on one of the couches.
Overall I just don't want y/n to leave. I'll miss her presence although she'll be gone for 4 days it'll still feel like forever. God the things this girl makes me feel. I hate being around people I don't like and y/n knows that. She knows that she is the only person I will ever tolerate. And everyone knows she's not one to be fucked with.