Train Back

It was currently my 6th year at Hogwarts. I was excited today was our first day back from Summer break. I spent a majority of my time at home with my parents and my younger siblings Eden who was a 4th year and Max a 3rd year at Hogwarts. I had missed all my friends especially my boyfriend Tom Riddle. My sister Eden and Max were arguing as we waited for the train.
"Alright y/n take good care of your siblings as well as your self dear" my mother said having both her hands on the sides of my arms.
"I will do mother" I say gesturing a smile towards my mom. She pulls me in for a hug and placed a kiss on my cheek.
"Max and Eden you behave and listen to your sister" she says slightly knelling down to both Max and Eden considering their height.

The sound of the train had caught all of us off guard. We had waved our goodbyes at my mom while the train arrived.

As I boarded the train my siblings left to sit with their friends. I made my way to the very end of the train where all my friends would be. We had always stayed in the same section of the train.
I had slid the door open to see my friends and my boyfriend.
"y/n!" Maddie exclaimed, she is my roommate.
"Hi Maddie!" I say I catch Tom slightly smirking at me. I quickly put my things away and sit next to him before giving him a kiss on his lips.
"I've missed you" he says whispering for only me to hear.
"I missed you too" I say smiling and leaning in to kiss him. Which turned into a make out design
Our session only lasted about 6 minutes before the door slid open revealing Theo,Abraxas and Michelle who was another one of my roommates.
"Hey guys" Theo says as he greets all of us and sits across from me.
"Missed you guys"Abraxas says says siting next to Maddie while Michelle sits besides me.
"Yn" Theo says giving me a smile
"Theo" I reply not being rude but in a simple tone.
I turn next to me and see Tom glare at Theo

I place my hand on top of Toms hand causing him to turn his attention towards me.
The others were talking about the things they did during the summer, while me and Tom enjoyed each others company.
"How was your summer love" he asks rubbing the top of my hand.
"Pretty boring I missed your presence I say causing hime to let out a small chuckle
"What about you?"I ask
"Hell" he says coldly
"I hate being around them" he says looking right at me
"I know you do and I'm sorry" I said as I place my head on his shoulder.
"You know you can spend it with me right?"
He hums in response and places a kiss on my head.
"I will be happy too" he says
"Good because I wasn't going to take no" I reply grinning before giving him a long kiss.