𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Tom POV:
Recently I've been asking myself how do I feel the way I do with y/n. People born under anormetia cant love so why do I love her? Did she preform a spell? We're the stories lies? Myths?

A couple days ago I was in my room with y/n she was sleeping peacefully on my bed. We had gotten released a bit early and she wanted to come with me to my dorm. Her head was on my chest she was still in her robes she had claimed earlier she was too lazy to take them off but I didn't mind. I stared at her for a while admiring her simple yet good looking features and I think that's where it had hit me. She is the only person to truly love me.  She showed me what love was I had always felt that she was the only one who really understood me.

At first I will admit I only got with y/n just to have fun. But things took a more serious turn when I started to enjoy her company.

Before Slughorns dinners I never brought a date. Lestrange and Avery constantly brought in different girls but I always thought it was pointless. Now imagine my surprise when I asked y/n to accompany me to Slughorns dinners. She was excited at first happy I wanted to share something with her.

Then she over thought it and assumed I was only doing it to make her feel better. After reassuring her countless amounts of times she finally caved in and agreed.

The night of the dinner I told y/n I'd stop by her dorm so we could arrive together. I walked my way up to 
y/n's dorm knocking softly.
I hear footsteps approaching the door and my eyes widen as I see y/n.

She looked beautiful truly beautiful and stunning. She had on a white dress that hugged her figure well. It was simple yet elegant and it make her hair stand out considering the dress was white.

"Wow you look beautiful y/n" I told her as she grew flustered offering my hand y/n takes it as I lead us both to slughorns classroom.

Slughorn himself was quite surprised to see I had shown up with a date. But that night was when my feelings for y/n truly grew.

Throughout dinner Slughorn had bragged and brought up many of my successes in his class. I figured y/n would grow annoyed she doesn't. She listens smiling and joking around with Slughorn

I liked having y/n around. In my dorm in the library next to each other in class I found comfort in her presence. I think I was feeling something?

The next day I invited her to join me for a walk along the forest. She took in on the offer and we spent the afternoon walking. She was talking to me about her day ranting on and off about how annoying a girl Iris in her potions class was. I could hold in my laughs at her remarks to calling her delusional for thinking she had a shot with me.

My feeling we're truly growing for this girl.