Someone's horny

Smut warning (18+)

I was seated on top of Tom.
We were both making out with each other in Toms dorm. He had his own private dorm because he was a prefect and I was more than happy to a company him.

We were leaning up against his head board. I was on top of Tom sitting in his lap. I slightly grind against him earning a groan from him. I instantly feel his member grow beneath me.
"Someone's horny" I say teasing Tom.
"You can't be talking" Tom says while scoffing and places his hand on my ass.

Tom flips me over before removing my shirt leaving me bare in just my bra and skirt.
He stares and admires me before I pull him down towards me kissing him roughly and passionately.
I feel Toms hands glide up and down my waist before lifting my back up just a bit giving him space to unclip my bra.

Not wasting anytime I start to unbutton Toms shirt and unbuckle his belt.
"Eager much?"
Tom removes my bra completely revealing my breasts. He leans downs and places his warm mouth around one of my nipples sucking and kissing it while gently massaging my other nipple. I throw my head back in pleasure.

Tom makes his way down where I need him the most. In a quick motion my skirt is gone leaving me just in my underwear.
I hear Tom groan while he admires me.
Tom removes me panties throwing them onto the floor. He places one of my legs on his shoulder before kissing my inner thighs making me wet.
My hands fly directly to Toms hair as my hips start to buckle hinting I wanted him badly.

Tom didn't waste anytime and began to eat me out.
"Oh fuck Tom" I moaned out loud.

He slid his tongue up and down my folds and sucked harshly on my clit.
"Holy shitt" I scream arching my back and curling my toes. Tom knew what to do with his mouth and that drove me insane.
He made out with my pussy like it was my face and I enjoyed it. Soon Tom began to make circular motions with his tongue driving me insane. I grip on his hair harder. Tom places his thumb right below my mouth signaling he wants me to suck on them which I do. I bit his thumb lightly before Tom sticks his thumb farther back my mouth and hangs my mouth open.
I feel Tom dig his head deeper in bringing me close.
"I'm gonna cum" I scream before Tom pulls away from my pussy.
I groan and whimper "your so needy huh" Tom says as placing his hand around my neck.
"Only for you" I tell him before he pulls me into another kiss making me taste myself.

Tom spreads my legs open again revealing my wet cunt he runs his fingers up and down my slit and I moan.
He removes his pants and underwear revealing his dick. I almost droll in sight of Toms dick. Still have no idea how he manages to make it fit in me.
Without hesitation Tom slams right into me earning loins moans from my mouth and low groans from him.
"Fuck you feel good" Tom says thrusting in and out of me.
I was completely clouded by pleasure and wanted nothing more than Tom.
"Faster" I moan
"Beg for it slut"
"Please go faster" I moan louder.
"What's my name" Tom ask gripping on to my right boob before placing a long lick on my nipple.
"Daddy" I whimper.
"Louder" Tom says slamming into me at a fast and hard pace.
"Daddy" I moan even louder this time. It was clear to say everyone heard me.
Tom places his hand around my neck as he continues to fuck me.
"Keep screaming let everyone know who fucks you good" he teases.
"I'm gonna come daddy" I say grabbing onto his biceps.
"Go ahead" I came right there all over Toms cock as he came shortly after me. Both of our juices were mixed and dripping out of my cunt. Tom leans down and licks my fold making my back arch I was still sensitive.
"Mmm" he says before bringing his fingers to my cunt and gathering both of our juices on his fingers.
"Open" Tom demands as I open my mouth. He shoves his fingers on my mouth as I close my mouth and suck on his fingers as he pulls his fingers out my mouth slowly.
"You did good my love" Tom said as he lays next to me handing me one of his shirts to wear to sleep. I slip on his shirt before getting comfortable.
"Goodnight baby" I said to Tom who was spooning me.
I feel Tom place a kiss on my neck "goodnight my love".