𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Summary: Tom over hears a conversation and punishes you in a way you least expect it to be.

Word count: 1,933

"Please Tom slow down" I begged Tom as he dragged me down the halls of our manor. He was angry with me. Abraxas had asked me to grab a drink sometime in our kitchen.

"I'll be back I need to use the restroom" Tom said getting up from his seat in the kitchen leaving me with Abraxas. Abraxas came over to discuss plans with Tom. I nodded watching him leave the kitchen as I dried my hands with a towel looking up I see Abraxas looking at me.
"So y/n" He spoke adjusting his posture on the chair he sat at.

"Yes?" I asked him wiping the counters down after cooking with Tom.
"Well I was wondering if you'd ever like to grab a drink?" He asked me looking at me. Oh gosh. Why is he asking if he knows I'm with Tom.

"Well you know I'm with Tom"  I said letting a light comforting laugh. I didn't want to make him feel embarrassed. Abraxas smiles before continuing.
"I know I know I just find I don't know comfort in your presence"

That was sweet.

I didn't want to hurt his feelings and what little trouble could a drink bring?
"Sure as long as your paying" I said joking as Abraxas laughs. Soon Tom walks in and by the looks of it he looks angry.

What's his deal.
"Plans are done you can leave Malfoy" Tom said anger in his tone was heard visibly.

Tom yanks my arm in front of him squeezing the shit out of my arm.
"Why are you so angry" I asked him trying my best to release myself from his grip. Tom scoffs.
"I'm angry with the fact my fiancé basically agreed to go on a date with Abraxas Malfoy" He spat harshly.
"It wasn't a date Tom he just asked to get food and grab a drink" I shot back at him.

"You need a fucking lesson y/n" Tom hissed at me.
"Your going to clean the Manor top to bottom with not a single grace of magic used" He demanded as my eyes widen.
"Your fucking crazy Tom!" I yelled at him.
" I'm just getting started sweetheart" Tom stated.
I looked at him in disbelief was he psycho?! On drugs?
"Very funny dear I'm serious I'll make sure the maids don't lend you a hand let this be a lesson to you that you belong to me" Legilimency. Just great.

I huffed annoyed yanking myself away from him storming off upstairs to our room to change. He was such a child. Forcing me to clean the whole Manor over something small.

I decided to change into clothes I wouldn't mind getting dirty. I grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants along with a cropped black shirt. Simple yet comfortable.

The Manor was huge. It would take weeks to clean considering it's size and all the rooms. Sometimes I'd wonder why Tom needed such a big house for just the two of us and a couple of our house staff. Sometimes even his Deatheaters would spend nights at our Manor in one of the many rooms.

Exiting the room I shared with Tom I walked passed him not ever turning to glance at him. I was too angry to even look at him or acknowledge his existence.
Tom stop me in my tracks as I look at him annoyed.
"Lighten up sweetheart it's what you get" He taunted i huffed annoyed before leaving him standing in front of our bedroom. Asshole.

I figured I'd start with the living room. I wanted to clean each room at a time and the living room would be my best shot. It was one of the largest rooms and I could probably get it done in a couple of hours.

I grab a bucket filled with cleaning supplies along with a broom. I began to remake the couch.

Re positioning the cushions and making sure the pillows for our couch was neatly placed. We had a emerald green couch. I was hesitant with Tom when we were choosing our furniture but he'd persuaded me and it was a good choice. The couch brought out the color of our floors. Our floors were a dark black marble color. If Tom wasn't obsessed with his crazy world domination plans he enjoyed marble even more.