A field trip to the Emperor

Začít od začátku

Luz entered the room and immediatly noticed the cauldron. She walked closer to it, to see whats inside it. "Oooh. Magic s'gettie." And of course, she tried to grab it, but was stopped when Eda used her magic to slap Luz's Hand with the spoon.

"Hey! That s'gettie is witch's wool. It repels powerful spells. Every witch worth their salt has a cloak made out of this stuff."

Luz looked at the cauldron in awe, her eyes sparkling as she did. "I'm worth salt... I want a cloak!" She tried grabbing the cauldron but was stopped when someone pulled her Back.

"Didn't Owl Mama tell you to keep you hands by yourself?" Yn asked with a smirk, earning a playful pout from Luz.

"But look at what's in the cauldron!" She pointed at it. Yn looked over to it and his eyes began to sparkle. He lunged for the couldron, but Eda move it out of the way, making Yn jump over the table. He crashed into a chest. His legs were on the chest and his head on the ground.

"You are such a hypocrite." Luz chuckled as she looked at the pouting Yn.

Eda sighed. "I'm sorry kids. But with the Emperor's Goons at my doorstep, I need this for protection." She stated.

"I still wonder what exactly they want." Yn said as he stood up and dusted himself off. "I mean. He wants us both. But for what? Does he just want us because he can, or does he want to take over all the magic?"

"No, No Yn. He wants Eda, because he ist fighting for looovvve" Luz said and Yn started grinning.

"What are you talking about?" Eda raised and eyebrow at the two.

"Well, Emperor Belos has the hots for you." Luz gushed.

"That would make a lot of Sense." Yn nodded as He stepped next to Luz. "I mean, she has the ability to make a lot of people here simp her. So that could be a possibility..."

Eda finger gunned them but then quickly put them down. "Uh, but no. Yn is spot on, Emperor Belos
wants to control all magic through his conven system. He ordered my capture years ago, because I refused to fall in line. And now he has his eyes in Yn. Though I have to be honest; I don't know if he wants him for a Coven or because of his artifact and dragon powers."

"...And he won't stop until he get's you both." Luz said, looking down sadly.

"Don't worry now Luz. He didn't get us until now and he won't get us now" Yn said reassuringly and put an arm around Luz's shoulder.

"He's right." Eda agreed. "You didn't need to Sound so worried. I'm a master escape artist. The only thing that can slow me down is my curse and that's hasn't bothered me for Weeks!" Eda pumped her arms into the air and feathers suddenly popped out from them. "Uh-oh."

"Spoke to soon." Yn deadpanned.

King looked inside the room with all the commotion and immediatly started to panic.

"King, get the Elixir. Now!" Luz yelled while Yn protectively stepped in front of her.

◈◈◈

Eda gasped when she opened her eyes and found herself in the same room as always, when she was transforming. She saw a younger version of herself, sleeping and then her eyes came across a mysterious figure. "You know, I'm getting a little tired of this game." She approached the figure and stretched her arm Out. "So why don't you just show me your face?"