The Mission's Prize

“Nah, she’s the coolest.”

Hearing those words, your attention was diverted to the group of boys who are staring at you in awe. You kinda find it awkward so you just gave them a small smile making the boys blush.

“Miss! That’s cool!”, the orange-haired boy complimented while leaping wearing a wide smile with his eyes twinkling. “You’re really cool! The way you ‘Screech!’ and “Whaam!’ then “Woosh’ and the bad guys went ‘Booogsh!’”, his weird and cute remarks made you chuckle making him stop jumping and just stare at you in which made you smile at him softly.

“Thanks! I just did my job.”, you replied making the orange-haired male eyes’ twinkle.
“Cool!”, he exclaimed. “So, you’re a police?”, he continued. ‘He’s so cute!’, you thought.

“Yes. This is my first mission. I’m Y/N, nice to meet you.”, you bowed handing him a small card. That’s my number, you can call me when you need help. Just in case.”, you smiled cheekily as he received the card.

“I’m Hinata Shoyo, a first year at Karasuno High. Please to meet you, Miss Y/N”, the orange-haired male named Shoyo remarked, saluting at you.

“Oh, stop with the formalities. I’m not that old.”, you chuckle. Hinata just stared at you as he said, “Yeah, right. You seem young to me. I’m sorry to a---”

“Eherm.”, Hinata was cut-off when someone cleared his throat. ”I’m sorry to disturb your conversation but let me introduce myself too with Ms. Cutie, chibi-chan.”, a brunette said as he walked towards you and Hinata. You sweat-dropped as the said man towered your small figure. I hate to say this but sadly, you didn’t have your brothers’ genes. You’re not that tall. You’re even shorter than Captain Levi of the Scouts way back in Paradis. “Hello, Miss. Cutie, I’m Oikawa Tooru. Please to meet you.”, the man named Oikawa introduced himself as he grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it making you blush. ‘Not even that Sebby-idiot can do that to me!’, you exclaimed at the back of your mind. You looked at Hinata asking for help but he’s already back to his schoolmates, leaving you with this guy alone. You smiled at Tooru awkwardly as you pulled your hand from his.

“Erm, p-please to meet you.” You stuttered. ‘Holy cricket! Why am I stuttering? For the love of Sherlock, pick yourself up Y/N!’, you thought. He was about to reply when your HEUSC suddenly spoke. “Miss Y/N. Master Kambe wants a word with you”. You looked at Oikawa and excused yourself.

“Okay. Connect me to him.”, you ordered HEUSC and he obliged. ‘Man, having HEUSC is a great relief. HEUSC, you’re the man!’, you though praising the Kambe’s AI butler.

Y/N, I heard you finished your first mission?”, Daisuke asked immediately without even greeting your whole existence. ‘Rude.’

“Yes! You’re not deaf afterall!” you sarcastically exclaimed making Daisuke click his tongue in annoyance on the other line.

“I see. I’m gonna pick you up on your apartment tonight at 8. I’m gonna treat you a dinner for completing your first mission.”, he said in his usual cold tone. That’s the thing you like having Daisuke as a friend. He loved to spend his money too much on you. Specially for your food. ‘BALANCE UNLIMITED’ as HEUSC called it. Man, you don’t even have to worry about getting hungry, Daisuke is one call away!

“Ohho? Are you asking me for a date?”, you mocked kinda loud making the boys around you look at your direction. You just gave them an apologetic smile and continued your conversation with Daisuke.

Think what you want, I don’t care. It’s just my way to congratulate you, specially that I’m your mentor.” He replied.

“Okay, S-I-R. See you at 8!”, the call ended and you looked back at the group of boys who are still looking at you while the others are trying to get the card that Shoyo gave you. You waved them goodbye as you rode your motorcycle back to your apartment.

~Time Skip~

It’s already 7 in the evening as you finished taking a bath and was about to dry your hair when your doorbell rang. ‘And who this might be?’, you thought as you don’t expect someone to come. The doorbell continued to ring so you decided to open the door and saw *sigh* your brother.

“Princess!”, your brother called as he tucked you on a rib-crushing hug. Usual Satoru.

“Aniki?! How come? No one knows except Daisuke that I’m here.” You asked curiously making Satoru laughed.

“Well, I’m just lucky that I checked one of the schools that our family manage. Karasuno High, does that ring the bell?”, he asked in which you nod.

“That was the school were Shoyo go---“,you replied and you realized.

“I’m Hinata Shoyo, a first year at Karasuno High. Please to meet you, Miss Y/N."

“I’m Hinata Shoyo, a first year at Karasuno High. Please to meet you, Miss Y/N.”

“KARASUNO?! The one that I should manage?! That school?!”, you asked feeling defeated.

“Yes? We talked about this before right?” he asked in which you nod. Satoru laughed and looked around. “You going somewhere, Princess?”, he asked pointing at the clothes on your bed.

“Oh, shoot! Now I’m going to be late! Daisuke’s going to get mad!”, you exclaimed running to pick up your clothes and ran to the bathroom, leaving your brother behind.

Daisuke, huh?’, Gojo thought. “PRINCESS, I’LL ACCOMPANY BOTH OF YOU TONIGHT!”, Satoru shouted making you deadpan inside the bathroom.

“Man, this is going to be a complete chaos.”, you mumbled looking at the mirror absentmindedly. “Goodbye, DATE.”

-------
That's it for today! Thank you so much for reading this book! Really appreciated. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ -KuroiKage03