Gojo Y/N's Quirk

"You! I'M REALLY GONNA KILL YOU NOW!", Toji shouted with fury as he held his sword tight ready to cut off Y/N's head with just one swing.

Koutaro's eyes widened as he saw Y/N's situation. Being the perfect brother he wanted to be, he ran off leaving his sleeping little brother behind. Toji, being blinded of anger, didn't notice the little boy who is moving swiftly. Toji was about to slash Y/N who's looking at her blankly when a loud *thud* was heard. Koutaro is now on top of Toji trying his very best to stop the man from hurting his sister.

"Get off me! You little owl!", Toji effortlessly sent Koutaro flying with one swift move. Y/N, seeing his brother flew and lost consciousness makes her angry. The five year old girl clench her small fist as air, more likely a swirling tornado moved around her. Her long white hair flew upwards as her blue eyes begins to turn white. Her pink soft lips turning black.

"Convoke:Daggers!", metallic objects hitting each other is all Toji can hear as daggers start to surround her tiny body. Five, ten, fifteen, twenty or more daggers surrounding her and it is all pointed to the man.

"Fushiguro, Toji.," Toji's eyes widened as he heard the little girl's voice change. Her voice echoed, sounding as it came from the sky. It's comfortable yet scary to hear.

"Di----", Y/N didn't finished her words as she felt someone hugging her from the back. Seeing her little brother Norman crying while hugging her, slowly turns her eyes to it's normal color. Her long curly hair started to fall as the daggers slowly disappear. Toji then find this as an opening to run swiftly, scared to lose his life.

Toji's POV

I run as fast as I can in the dim mansion not even caring about the corpses that I've walked on. What was that?! I don't even sense any curse energy as she summoned those daggers around her. It's very different than the time she held my hand. I'm pretty sure that the images of my past is due to her cursed energy but what was that summoning ability?! Tsk. I underestimated their youngest child. That girl. I'm gonna find a way, a way to kill her.

Third Person's POV

Toji is unaware that the Gojo family has another child and that is Norman the youngest. He is also unaware that he missed to kill someone instantly. One of the maids is not severely damaged but will definitely die not too long because of losing too much blood. The said maid pretended to be dead waiting for the intruder's dismissal. After clearing everyone in the first floor, the man immediately went upstairs to find more. The maid immediately contacted the mansion's master. Even with her heavy breathing, she still mananged to say that someone is in the mansion killing everyone before her breath ended.

------

This is definitely my first time having this, so I really appreciate this one

Happy 60 reads!

Senkyu berimats! ❤️