Gojo Y/N's Heart

The day before Y/N's departure to Paradis Island Part 2

After cleaning himself, Geto immediately call Satoru for the reason that he don't know where's the exit of the mansion. Satoru instantly called one of the maids to get Geto from the guestroom. Satoru just watched the maid leave and looked at his siblings right away. The two kids seemed enjoying as they helped one of the maids and their mom cooked barbecue.

After a while, Satoru noticed that Geto has finally arrived. Y/N who noticed the dark haired male too, she ran to him right away. Y/N grabbed Geto's hand and let him sit on the chair next to Satoru.

"Good afternoon madame.", the man respectfully greeted Mrs. Gojo who just gave him a smile and a nod.

"You can call me tita, son. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that my son was able to get a friend. It's not that I'm surprised, it's just that my son has his own attitude of being--"

"An idiot.", Geto continued unconsciously earning the attention of the Gojos. He straightaway covered his mouth as soon as he noticed them looking at him. There's Satoru who's glaring at him. There's Y/N who's giggling. Mrs. Gojo who looked at him with amusement. Norman who looked at him just because everyone is looking at him like, oh come on, Norman is just 3 to understand what idiot means and the last are the butlers and maids who looked at him surprised.

"Pffttt... Hahaha!", all of the attention immediately went to Mrs. Gojo who's now red because of laughing too hard at Geto's words. Y/N just gave the man with two thumbs up which made Geto smirked at Satoru who's now pouting because of everyone's actions.

"Satoru my son! Pfftt.. you really chose a nice friend here. Hahahaha! I like him son! Hahaha!", Mrs. Gojo find it hard to speak as she can't stop herself from laughing.

"Mom! Stop laughing!", Satoru fakely whined as if he wanted her mother to stop but deep inside he's happy for seeing her mom laugh again. For the past 5 months, her mom didn't laugh nor even chuckle, so Satoru really wanted this day to not stop ever again. He also felt relief knowing that his father is out for some businesses which he never cared about.

"Okay son. Why won't you look around? Take Y/N and Geto with you. You can use a car or just walk, it's a vast garden after all.", Mrs. Gojo suggested. Y/N's eyes gleamed because of excitement and instantly went to between Geto and Satoru.

"Let's go oniisan! Let's go aniki!", Y/N exclaimed as he hold both if the males' hand.

"Be back before 5!"

"Yes mom!/Yes tita.", they answered and started their tour on the Gojo's garden.

----------
"I just noticed. Is it really necessary to build your home this far? I mean it's isolated in any way. I even thought earlier that we're entering a forest before we arrived here.", Geto eyed Satoru who's carrying Y/N as they walked around.

"Well, as you can see, we've been attacked 2 times right?", Satoru started to spoke which Geto listened carefully. "Well, it's just our way so not everyone can locate this place easily. We made it look like a small forest outside so no one would notice that there's a household inside.", Geto just nodded as response trying to respect his friend's privacy. The two of them chuckled as they notice the little girl is already asleep.

Author's Note: Well imagine the setting of the house just like the Kambe's of Balance Unlimited: Millionaire Detective. Y/N's home looked like that but it's not the Kambe's residence of course.

As they continued to walk, they arrived at the residence's farm. It is where the family get their fresh veggies. There are some of the farmers greeted them for the others are already on their home that was just located at the residence.

"What's that place over there? Are those houses?", Geto pointed at the houses not too far from the said farm. Satoru nodded as he lead the way to the houses.

"These are the workers' houses. Dad and mom gave this land for them to live on. It would be a big hassle for the workers to go to their respective homes outside the residence so my parents helped them to build their new houses their.", Satoru explained with Geto find amazing.

The Gojos' make sure that their workers and their family has a place to stay inside their residence. Not too far away from the farm is where the houses of the maids, butlers, farmers and other workers are located. Living there doesn't mean that their service for the Gojos' were free, of course they were still workers so they have their wages to give their family's needs.

"The truth is, Y/N helped them.", Satoru said as he carresed the little girl's hair. Geto just watched at him with curiosity waiting for his friend's words.

"You see, those workers that we have are homeless. Those families were just living on the streets, walking day and night just to ask for help."

------

Hey reader! I really appreciate your effort for making this far. As I started this story, I really don't expect that someone would give time to read this but I got surprised seeing this book reached more than 100 views. 100 may be a small number for others but for me, it's really great. Tenchuu beri muchooo ebribadey! ❤️ -KuroiKage03