Six Eyes

"Paradis Island day one, my journey here has just begun."

Y/N sighed as she ran towards the three titans' location and immediately went to their back. The titan's attention were all on Sebastian, not even noticing the little girl's presence moving swiftly and carefully to execute her plan. Y/N closed her eyes as she enchant a special technique where she mixed up her quirk and cursed technique. "Sword Technique" as soon as she focused the swords' directions, "Swer!" she immediately opened her eyes and let go of the swords as the swords swiftly moved to the three titans' ankle and cutting them all swiftly and clean making the three huge monters fall as steam came off from their cut ankles. Loud groans came out from the titans' throat as Y/N took this chance to climb up to them. Focusing her cursed energy to her feet, it makes her easier to climb up to them. She jumped high and catched her swords as she twirl around in the sky making her looked like a spinner and cut off the titan's nape.

The girl immediately ran towards the other titan and climbed when suddenly one of the lying titans crawl and was about to grabbed her, luckily her reflexes are fast and cut off its fingers fast. She uses her cursed technique again to let her sword flew towards its eyes making it blind and unable to move. Unable to grab her, she then summon another sword "Convoke:Shamshir!".

Using the single curve saber, she immediately eliminated the titan she just climbed on and make use of the blind titan's arm located at the second titan's back that she eliminated earlier as a bridge to the blind titan's nape and eliminated it as ...

Using the single curve saber, she immediately eliminated the titan she just climbed on and make use of the blind titan's arm located at the second titan's back that she eliminated earlier as a bridge to the blind titan's nape and eliminated it as soon as possible.

Seeing the little girl's performance in slaying the titans, the commandant gritted his teeth in annoyance. He instantly stood up as he snatched one of the soldier's shot gun and loaded it with ammos. Sebastian noticed the clanging of the metallic gun and looked up. He then noticed how the Commandant pointed the gun towards the little girl who's busy wiping her sweat. Without any hesitation, he moved as fast as he can towards the girl not too far from him.

"She's a big threat to Marley. As a Commandant, it is my job to protect my country by eliminating every threat and that means killing that girl." the Commandant said as he pulled the trigger.

Hearing the gunshot, Sebastian immediately jumped towards the girl protecting her as the bullet pierced his right arm

Hearing the gunshot, Sebastian immediately jumped towards the girl protecting her as the bullet pierced his right arm. Sebastian groaned as he felt a burning sensation on his right arm and soon followed by an immense pain. Y/N's eyes widened as he looked as Sebastian face, pain is written on it as he held his right arm. Blood covered his white hands as blood continues to escape.

Another shot was heard as another bullet rushed towards them. Y/N tightened her grip towards the man as she changed their positions making Y/N embrace the man and protect him. Y/N closed her eyes waiting for the bullet to hit her. Shot after shot but not even a single bullet hit her.

Little did she know, she activated the invisible barrier created by Infinity unknowingly. Y/N opened her eyes and saw how bullets stopped just a few millimeters from her and saw how it fell to the ground. She knew about the barrier by his brother Satoru but she is unaware that she can activate it knowing that only those who possess the Six Eyes can do it which his brother has and he's the only one.

"So sweetie, try to shoot me with this." Satoru said while handing Y/N a gun which Y/N hesitantly accepted. Even with hesitance, she did what his brother asked her to do and got surprised seeing the bullet stopped in front of his brother's face and fell. He saw how it stopped a few millimeters away from her brother.

"How did that happened aniki?!" Y/N exclaimed as she hopped gleefully towards her brother.

"*chuckle* Well my little princess, our family has an inherited technique called Mukagen or Limitless. This technique brings the concept of Infinity into reality that allows us to manipulate and distort space at will. While anyone on our family can inherit the technique hereditarily, only those who possess Six Eyes can truly master its power " Satoru explained as she carried Y/N towards their library.

"And you have that Six Eyes aniki?" Y/N curiously asked in which Satoru has nodded thinking on how beneficial and annoying this curse technique can be. Satoru is just thankful that his sister doesn't have Six Eyes for having this makes her an enemy's target just like him. "Yes princess, your aniki possessed Six Eyes. I am the first sorcerer to be born with both Limitless and Six Eyes for the last four hundred years." Satoru continued while wearing his boastful smile.

"So that explains your long distance teleportation and the activation of invisible barrier right aniki? You manipulated the space right?"

"Yes, my princess."

"Is it possible that I also possessed the Six Eyes?"

---------
I just published another story entitled 'The Missing Piece' it's a Haikyuu Fanfiction so if you're interested you can check it out. Thanks! - KuroiKage03