One Last Time

The day before Y/N's departure to Paradis Island Part 5

"C-can I see, Koutaro-aniki one last time?" the young girl asked hesitantly not wanting the atmosphere change 180 degrees. Seeing that no one dared to amswer her question, a sigh of sadness came out from her lips.

"P-please mom. It's not that I'm gonna talk to him. I just really want to see Kouta-aniki for the last time.", Satoru couldn't find any words to say as his heart throbs fast seeing his sister like this hurt him so much. Geto, knowing how painful it is for them just stay silent showing respect for the family. Mrs. Gojo tried to keep her composure and tap her daughter's shoulder.

"Please mom. I beg you.", the little girl pleaded as tears started to fall from her oceanic blue eyes. Mrs. Gojo nodded as she couldn't find any words to say, for her throat is aching for stopping herself to cry.

---------
After their dinner, Satoru and Geto decided to stay in the mansion for the night as they worried for the little girl's request. Geto, even it is his first time meeting the girl, he couldn't find any reason to abandon her genuine and precious smile which he made a promise to himself to protect it no matter what.

That same night, Mrs. Gojo decided to call Mrs. Bokuto as she wanted to inform the woman about the little girl's request in which the other woman agreed.

"Okay, we will send someone to take Koutaro tomorrow at the park, 7 in the morning.", the other line answered making Mrs. Gojo sigh in relief. She wanted to see her little Hoot Hoot too but hesitated since they looked similiar, a lot. They both have the same hair color and the same golden eyes. Koutaro is the only child that took her eyes since the three kids has blue like their father.

"Thank you so much!" She thanked as the other line responded with a 'no problem' before they cut the line. Mrs. Gojo sighed and looked at their garden from the veranda of their room.

"I wonder what will happen tomorrow."

----------
The Day of Y/N's Departure to Paradis Island

Y/N excitedly went to the park with Geto and Satoru bahind her. Mrs. Gojo stayed at thei residence since she can't leave Norman alone.

Earlier that morning

"Mama is Y/N-aneki will really leave?", Norman asked her mom who's about to cry seeing her daughter's things being packed up. Mrs. Gojo just kissed Norman and nodded as the young boy ran upstairs to meet her sister.

"Aneki? Would you really leave me? *Sniff* I'll be alone? Will Norman be alone?" the little boy asked as he looked up to his sister who's also crying seeing his brother.

"Norman, a-aneki have to. I have to, okay?", Y/N said as she held her brother in a warm embrace in which Norman did too. The two of them satyed like that for a while as an arm wrapped them in an embrace too. Looking up, they both saw Satoru who's wearing an eyeglass to cover his watery eyes. The three siblings embraced each other like there's no tomorrow.

Mrs. Gojo just looked at her three kids upstairs. She don't want this to happen to her family. Her family that she treasured and cared the most slowly disappeared.

----------------------

"Will aniki come, Sato-aniki?", Y/N worriedly asked as she extend her neck looking for her brother. Suddenly, a car stopped not too far from them and a little boy with a white spiky hair came out with two girls who's a little bit older than him.

The three ran at the park and played at the swing while there you are, watching your brother from afar.

"Aneki! Push me! Push me!", Koutaro excitedly shouted at the girl who's older than him. They were supposedly Mr. and Mrs. Bokuto's daughters. The girl who's about in the age of 16 went behind Koutaro and swing him. The three of the Bokutos' laughed happily.

Satoru seeing his brother swinged by other hurt him. The things that he should be doing to his young brother is done by someone else. Someone who's not even related to his brother and there he is, clenching his fist and trying too hard to not run to Koutaro and hug him.

"Why don't we take a picture?", the other girl who is about 13 said as he called their driver to take a picture of them. The three went on a pose with Koutaro between them.

"Okay. 3.. 2.. 1... say Hey! Hey! Hey!", the man taking a picture said as the three followed his instructions.

----------
"Hey hey hey...", Y/N said as tears started to fall on her cheeks while watching him from afar. She's glad that his brother is happy once again. He seemed happy on the attention his new siblings are giving him, something she can't give to Koutaro before.

Flashback

"Y/N! Would you like to play with aniki? Mom bought me a ball!", Koutaro said smiling as he went to Y/N's room just to see her reading. Y/N looked up and smiled then looked back to the books she have to read then to Koutaro.

"I can't aniki. Maybe next time?", Y/N hesitantly said as she wanted to play with him but she can't.

--------------------
"Baby Owl!", Koutaro shouted calling his little sister who's lying on her bed, sick.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?", Koutaro asked as he sat on Y/N's bed. Y/N just nodded as Koutaro put a new towel on her forehead. Koutaro leans and kissed her sister's both cheeks.

"Get well okay? Aniki will take care of you."

---------------------
"Y/N! Come here!" the six year old Koutaro called Y/N who's now 3.

"Aniki? What's that?", Y/N asked Satoru who's carrying the new born baby Norman.

"He's small.", Y/N said that makes her mom chuckle on the hospital bed.

"Your Koutaro-aniki also said that to you when you're born.", Mrs. Gojo said as Mr. Gojo held her hand.

"Mom! Don't exposed me like that.", Koutaro pouted glaring at his mom. Satoru just chuckled while Y/N looked at Norman then to her mom's tummy then to Norman then to her mom's tummy then to Norman.

"Satoru-aniki, did mama eat us that's why we ended up coming from her tummy?" Y/N innocently asked that makes Koutaro curious as well.

"Ask mom. Pffttt...", Satoru said trying to hold his laugh.

"Mom?"

"Ask your dad, Y/N."

"Dad?"

"Well, this happened one night wh----"

"DAD! / HONEY!", Satoru and Mrs. Gojo said in unison.

"What? They asked me."

----------------------

"It's already time, Satoru, Y/N.", Geto interrupted as it is almost 8. Geto and Satoru held Y/N's hand as they walk back to the car not noticing that the little Hoot Hoot noticed the three figures walking away.

"Weird.", Koutaro whispered as he walked to the stall where her sisters are.