Awake

"Toji."

Mr. Gojo's face turns to Y/N as she suddenly spoke earning a confuse look from the both parents. Y/N eyed his father who's now in front of her.

"Who's Toji baby?", Mr. Gojo looked at her with a concerned look, thinking who Toji could be. Mr. Gojo focused in Y/N's face as he patiently wait for his daughter's response.

"Fushiguro Toji.", the man suspiciously eyed his daughter who's naming some random guy out of nowhere. His heart beats faster as he felt that his daughter is up to something.

"Is that man your crush, young lady?", Mrs. Gojo asked with confusion with a slight worry on her pale face thinking that Y/N is too young to name his crush. Mr. Gojo just gave his wife a worried look, as he felt a lump on his throat because of his wife's words. They were both Y/N's parents and yes, they have the same thought of the anonymous Toji that Y/N named.

"Toji, has a worm in his shoulder. The big worm has a face. It looks awful." Y/N continued as she stared blankly on the floor clenching her fist. The two parents looked more worried as they heard their daughter's words.

"Is it from the story you've read? Should I buy you another book?", Mr. Gojo stared at her daughter with a look of relief.

"He's the guy who attacked us. The same man in black that attacked aniki Satoru on the day that I was born. He is also the same man who slaughtered everyone in the house. The same man who sent aniki Kouta flying. The man who also experienced something bad in the past.", Y/N's voice is cracking as she tried to remember everything.

He knows who Toji was. He knew his story just by holding his hands for a while. The pain that the man suffered. The reason why he killed. Everything. He only felt pity on the man as well as anger because of what he did. Y/N remembered the man's green eyes staring at her with hesitance when he tried to kill her with anger. The sorry in his eyes when he threw Koutaro flying. The same eyes of a father who wants to do everything for his son.

"Can you tell us what he looks like?", Mr. Gojo asked Y/N with a hint of anger in his eyes. An anger that can only be vanished after killing the man who messed with his family. Y/N just stayed silent, not wanting to hurt anyone, even the person who brings unfortune to her family. Y/N knows what his dad is capable of. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know what is right.

"No need father. I know him.", they all looked at the entrance as they saw Satoru entered the hospital room. Satoru gave Y/N an reassuring smile and looked at Koutaro who's still unconscious lying on the hospital bed.

"Satoru? How?", Mrs. Gojo asked eyeing the angered Satoru.

"I trained very hard for the last 5 years to hunt that man. He almost got me years ago, I won't let him do that again.", Satoru clenched his fist as he wear a smirk on his lips. Y/N just looked at him with fear as they heard someone groan.

"Where am I?"