Sebastian

The wall that they are currently standing is the same place where Eren Kruger told Grisha (Eren's father) about his identity. - KuroiKage03

----------

"Inject her.", the Marley commandant said as he handed a box containing Zeke's spinal fluid that turns everyone being injected into a brainless huge titan. The young soldier hesitantly accepted the box and looked at the innocent girl with pity. Y/N who is clueless at the situation, the young girl just smiled at the young soldier and moved forward handing him her elbow.

"Is it for my safety commander? If I got injected, the titans won't attack me?", the girl asked as she looked at the commander who smiled fakely. Puffing the cigarette's smoke, he replied to Y/N's question, "Of course! It's our duty to bring you here safely." he said leaning forward to pinch to girl's chubby cheeks. He immediately mived backward as he wiped his hands with disgust as if he just held something very dirty. Y/N just shove off the commandant's actions as her eyes gleamed hearing the injection's purpose.

"Mister! Inject it on me! Inject it on me!", she exclaimed while jumping in excitement. The young soldier holding the box held back as his conscience won't let him do it. He immediately looked back to his commander who just glared at him to do the task he's ordered to do.

"B-but sir, we're ordered to bring her there. Are you sure we're going to do this?", he gulp as he waited for the commandant's reply as he prayed for the commander's change of heart.

"Yes.", his prayers immediately stopped hearing the reply. He looked at the little girl again who's looking at him confused on his actions.

"B-but sir.."

"Shut up! If you want to help her then be my guest!", the commander exclaimed angrily as he kicked the young soldier out of the wall letting him fall on the ground as he exclaimed in dismay as he forgot to get the box containing the syrum out of the soldier's hand before he kicked it. The soldier cried for help as he didn't want nor plan to be someone's snack today, specially to be a titan's snack.

Y/N kneeled as she looked down worried about the young man's welfare not even noticing the old man who's coming on her way. Y/N felt someone's foot on her back but before she could react, she found herself getting nearer and nearer on the ground. Luckily, the young Marleyan soldier catched her before her face hits the ground.

"Are you okay young lady?", the young man asked still sniffing as a small snot is visible on his nose. He instantly helped Y/N stand. As soon as Y/N's feet hit the ground, she then grabbed her handkerchief and wiped the young man's tears away.

"Tsk. That old bastard, I'll definitely----", the soldier stopped talking as they heard loud footsteps coming from behind. As they looked at the back since they are still facing the wall, three huge creatures were coming towards them. Those huge smiling naked monsters who ate humans for food are coming! The young soldier got scared for he didn't encounter even a single titan before. It is true that he learned about them when they trained but facing them head on is another story.

"Mister? How can we eliminate them?", Young Y/N asked pointing to the three six meter titans coming. The soldier couldn't find any words to say as he moved backwards until the cold wall reached his back.

The Marleyan commandant just looked at the two as if its an entertaining movie to watch. He would definitely eat popcorns if he had some.

"Mister?", Y/N asked as he shook the man back to its senses for the young man is indeed unresponsive because of fear and shock. Being left with no choice, Y/N sighed for she have to use her curse technique. With the curse techinique that her family has which is the Gojos' infamous Limitless, Y/N developed other innate technique called Brain Manipulation that she developed when she was born. She can do anything about the person's brain whenever she has physical contact with them, only if she wanted to. She can see their memories, she can brainwash them, she can plant good and bad memories and visualize someone's memories to the other people she touch.

She instantly held the soldiers' head as she enchant her curse. "Brain Manipulation: Anamnesis!", as soon as she activated her curse, the young man's memories entered Y/N in a zap.

"There napes are their weak points." , Y/N mumbled and started to activate her quirk. Her quirk is Sword Summoner. She can summon sword in any sizes, kind and number. At her current level, she can summon 25 small swords and 10 normal sized swords.

Y/N is aware about the tornadoes that surround her whenever she activate her quirk and the way how her appearance changes. On the five months she had after they're attacked, she did everything to control it in which she succeeded in maintaining her appearance. When it comes to the tornadoes, she had a hard time controlling it and still in the process of practice.

Y/N closed her eyes and controlled her breathing as she formed an image in her mind. "Convoke," she felt a strong air starting to surround her small body. She started to focus more and felt that the breeze is becoming weaker, "Makhaira". She opened her eyes as two swords appeared on her small hands. The sword resembled a knife for it is a single-edged blade with a curve edge, a perfect fit for a small weilder like Y/N.

 The sword resembled a knife for it is a single-edged blade with a curve edge, a perfect fit for a small weilder like Y/N

"Mister?", the young soldier who's in his right mind right now just looked at the girl, of course 'surprised'. "Mister?", Y/N called again which made the young soldier pout. "Mister?"

"Can you not? My name is Sebastian and I'm 13 so stop calling me Mister!!!", the young soldier who's in the edge of his patience exclaimed earning a chuckle from the girl.

"THE TITANS!! THEY'RE COMING!!", Sebastian shouted as he pointed at the back

"Paradis Island day one, my journey here has just begun."

__________

This is our young soldier Sebastian

This is our young soldier Sebastian. The photo is not mine, it came from Pinterest.