Gojo Y/N's Curse

"Hello sir, we need your presence here at the labor room. Your wife is giving birth."

"Dad?", the little Hoot Hoot asked his dad who looks at him with a worried eyes.

"Baby, can you be with aniki for now? Papa have to go to mama because our little Y/N will come out soon enough, 'kay? I'll ask some nurse to be with you for a while. Will you be okay with that aniki Kouta?", Koutaro's eyes gleamed hearing that Y/N, her little sister will come out soon.

"Yes, dad! I will be a perfect brother for her! Hey! Hey! Hey!", the little Hoot Hoot exclaimed throwing his hands in the air like he usually do. Seeing his son back to his normal self again, makes him feel comfortable in leaving him for a while.

"Well then, papa will be back soon okay?" he then gave the little Hoot Hoot a peck on his forehead and pinch his bloody chubby cheeks.

Hours went by and Satoru's condition is stable, all thanks to his reverse technique that he immediately use after being stabbed. In the other hand, Y/N Gojo is now exposed in the outside world being born in the same day her brother was attacked.

"Dad?" the little Hoot hoot peeked and called out his dad from the door asking to have a permission to go to his mother. His father saw that Koutaro already took a bath and wore clean clothes.

"Come here baby." his mother holding baby Y/N called little Hoot Hoot to enter the room. Their dad immediately rose up from his sit asking permission to his wife and son to visit Satoru in the other room in which the two agreed leaving them alone in the room. The little Hoot Hoot immediately looked at his baby sister that makes his eyes gleamed.

"Mom, she's small." Koutaro said as he pointed the baby in his mother's arms which make his mother laugh.

"Of course baby. You are like this when you are born too. Small and cute." his mother replied pinching his son's cheek. Koutaro slowly held his sister's hand, gently squeezing it with his tiny hands. Y/N felt his brother's hand and squeeze it too making the little Hoot Hoot feel an electricity flowing through his hands making him see things that's not supposed to be seen.

------------------

"As I was saying, I lack materials so can you spare me with yours?", the dude said as he grabbed his sword from his back attacking Satoru.

"Argh!", Satoru screamed in pain as it hits his left shoulder that causes blood to flow from his white polo.

"Ohho? Does it hurt? I just want you to spare me some of your blood to finish what I'm doing or else", the dude smirked as he saw Satoru clenching its fist.

"Or else what?!", Satoru exclaimed angrily as he glared at the man.

"Or else, *leans and whispers* I'm gonna kill that little hoot hoot of yours. You don't want that didn't you?", his cold green eyes stares blankly to Satoru's blue angry eyes.

"Tch!", Satoru who didn't want to scare his brother, leaves him to agree to the dude. "Just don't hurt Koutaro or else"

"Or else what?", The dude said smiling.

"I'm gonna hunt you to death.", Satoru declared earning a wild loud laugh from the dude.

"Do you really think you can scare me like that young man? Hahaha!", the dude laugh wiping his tears.

"Argh!!!", Satoru screamed as the dude stab him directly in the stomach. The dude make sure that he will never hit any internal organs or else his game will end immediately.

"Tch! Argh!!", he screamed again coughing with blood as the man stabbed him again. The room is filled with painful sound from Satoru. He was stabbed again, again and again. Seeing the young man unable to scream anymore, he stopped and get started to paint the room with Satoru's blood.

----------------------

"Koutaro? Baby, are you okay? Why are you crying? Baby?!", his mother started to pat Koutaro's cheek as an electricity flows in her too seeing the same scene that Koutaro saw.

"No, no, no, no, no!", Y/N's mother started to cry seeing his eldest son's encounter with the man in black. "Poor Satoru.", the both of them cry. Hearing their shouts from the other room, their father immediately went their and saw his wife and son crying. Y/N let go of Koutaro's hand stopping the sequence of dreams from flowing.

"What? What happened?", the man immediately asked after getting Y/N from his wife's arms.

"Where did that dream came from? B-baby, are you okay?",the woman asked caressing little Hoot Hoot whose still crying.

"M-mom. It's all my fault. If only I didn't leave aniki, if only I listened to him, if only *sobs*", Y/N's mother seeing his little son crying and blaming himself hurts her very much.

"It's my fault. If I know how to fight, aniki won't be hurt right mama?", Koutaro continued to blame himself. The man whose carrying Y/N started to wonder what's happening. Holding Y/N gently, he looked at her daughter's innocent face caressing it with care. Seeing his innocent child trying to reach his face, he immediately held her small hand with his when electricity started to flow. There he saw what happened to his son, the same as his wife and son. Y/N released his father's hand which made his father looked at her with a shocked face.

"There's no way in the world you did that right, Y/N?", he looked at his daughter whose sleeping peacefully. He clenched his fist in anger. Seeing his son's condition in the other room and knowing his encounter with the man makes him angry, wanting to punish that man for messing with his family.

"If only his face was not blurry...", he angrily muttered.

---------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The Italized words were their dreams that Y/N which is you, made them see.