Cool, Cooler, Coolest

Timeskip~

It has been years since you came to Tokyo and you immediately flew to America to grant Kambe Daisuke’s request. You’re now back at Tokyo as an intern with Daisuke as your supervisor.

Drying your hair as you just came out from the shower, you were stopped by the familiar voice of HEUSC. ‘Miss Y/N, Mr. Kambe is on the other line waiting for your response.’ You raised your eyebrow as you heard Daisuke’s voice on the other line. Lucky~ you don’t have to pick a phone or what in answering phone calls since Daisuke himself gave you authority over HEUSC as a gift of gratitude in accepting his proposal.

‘Y/N…’, his cold and low voice reaches your ear as he spoke. ‘I need your help. A group of bandits stole something on a bank near your place. I’ll send their exact location and let HEUSC show them to you. I ca--- / Hey! Drive carefully!’ you raised an eyebrow after hearing an unfamiliar voice in the other line. ‘Who— ,’ you don’t have enough time to finish your sentence as the call disconnects leaving you curious about Daisuke’s situation on the other line. HEUSC informed you about the bandits’ location as you tied your hair in a high ponytail and placed two semi-automatic pistols on the holsters in each of your thighs. You grabbed you keys and went to your way to the bandits’ location using your MV Agusta Brutale 1000 Serie Oro, a naked bike given to you by your very own brother Satoru.  The naked bike might be too much for a petite girl like you to handle but dang! You handled it like a pro!

‘HEUSC, where are they?’ you asked as you speed up not wanting to waste time in capturing the bandits. ‘Miyagi Prefecture, a few kilometres away from Aoba Johsai High School. You can take the road on the right. It is the most possible way for you to catch up to them, on time.’ You glanced on your wristwatch as a small screen appeared showing two red dots that shows the bandits’ exact location. ‘Man, they’re fast’ you mumbled against your breath as you turned on the right side, following HEUSC’s advice. You drove at a fast speed along the narrow path as you keep your eyes on the road and on the watch. Seeing the green dot getting nearer and nearer to the two red ones.

Meanwhile~

A group of high school boys walked along the path in Aoba Johsai High School. It has been a long day for them and felt relief after winning the practice match against a so called one of the powerhouse school in Miyagi Prefecture. The tired high school boys casually walk when they were called by a brunette-man who’s known by the boys by his extraordinary powerful serve. As they were talking or should I say bickering… they heard a loud crash on the road only to see two masked men lying on the street with their motorcycle crashed on the walls. Another two pair riding on a motorcycle draws their weapons- one carrying a bag and a gun, the one carrying a gun while driving. The two masked men looked at their subordinates as they tried to speed up only to be stop by a loud gunshot making the motorcycle to lose balance and crash on the street.

The high school boys’ eyes widen seeing the scene while the others shake in fear. ‘That’s three out of four.’ the boys were amused to see a girl with white hair and a smirk on her face. You walked confidently towards the scene, seeing three unconscious masked men lying on the street while the other tries to stand holding a gun that is pointed towards you. ‘That is the farthest you can go, miss.’ The masked man spoke as he pointed the gun towards you. ‘Oh! Are you trying to scare me with that gun, sir?’ you  spoke sarcastically followed by an amused chuckle. Well, you still have Satoru’s gene on you. You continued to walk forward, unbothered with the gun that is pointed towards you making the masked man step back. Shakily holding the gun, the man pulled the trigger and shot you in which you blocked? The spectators didn’t believe what they see since the bullet just fell on the ground making them wonder. Did you just blocked it? Did you dodge it? Does his gone have a defect? How?! You just smirked as you knew the answer. It’s the infinite void that you have as a curse. You have the same curse as Satoru but the only thing that is different, Satoru’s void is stronger than yours. You still have to activate yours when you needed to because it drains your energy for activating it for too long.

‘H-How?!’ the masked man yell as he tries to pull the trigger again only to be stopped by a gunshot. You smirked as his gun fell on the ground as he winced in pain. You smirked as you put back your gun on the holster. Walking confidently towards the man, you immediately kicked him losing his consciousness and fell on the ground. Smirking triumphantly, you grabbed the handcuffs and places it on the bandits’ wrists. You only have two so you put it on them by pair. You grunt as you drag their unconscious bodies towards your motorcycle and called the station for assistance.

The high school boys just stared at the white haired girl with their mouth wide open.

‘She’s cool!’

‘She’s cooler than the Great King!’

‘Nah, she’s the coolest!’

--------
Man, having too much crossover is such a pain. I don't know what to do next and then the next and then the next. LOL. but here ya go! The continuation ~ Enjoy reading! -KuroiKage03