The Mansion's Massacre

It's been 2 and a half hours after the incident. Toji was able to get away from the mansion and reported everything to his boss.On the other side, the Gojo's immediately went to the residence where they were welcomed by an eerie silence together with a faint rusty smell even if they were still outside.

"N-not again.", Mr. Gojo muttered as he saw dead bodies of the guards and maids when they entered the huge gate. Mrs. Gojo looked everywhere searching for their children with her blurry and watery eyes.

"Koutaro?! Y/N?! Norman, baby?! Mama's here. Where are you?", Mrs. Gojo called almost sounded as a whisper because her voice is cracking trying not to cry. Seeing that their kids are not outside, they opened the front door and the same sight welcomed them. A pile of dead bodies were sighted as blood gushed from it. Limbs were cut, some of the organs were scattered and blood, blood are everywhere. It seemed that their home became a slaughter house because of just one intruder whom they don't know who.

They continued to search and search trying to ignore the pile of corpses surrounding them. Seeing nothing in the first floor, they proceeded on the second. After a not so long searching, there they saw Norman hugging his sister who's embracing Koutaro who's still unconscious. The two kids we're silently crying while trying to wake Koutaro up.

"M-mama?", Norman whispered after seeing her mom and dad looking at them with wide watery eyes.

"Mama!!!", Norman ran and hugged his mother tightly. Their father's eyes stared directly to Koutaro who's bleeding in the head hugged by Y/N.

"No, Koutaro? Wake up! Hey, buddy papa's here. Wake up little one.", Mr. Gojo tried as soon as he approached Y/N holding Kouta.

"Tch. To the car now! We must bring him to the hospital immediately!", He said as he panicked seeing Koutaro unresponsive.

Y/N ran as fast as her feet can do as she followed her parents. Her mom is carrying Norman while his dad is carrying the unconscious Koutaro. She held her mama's cold pale hands as they avoid the pile of corpses that are now stiff. Rigor mortis immediately takes place because of the body's condition being exhausted before their death. Y/N just frown at the sightings a child like her should not see. The smell of rust and dead makes her nose feel a slight pain as it entered her nostrils.

As they went out, Y/N's papa put Koutaro at the back seat placing him there carefully laying his bloody head on his mama's lap. Y/N was at the passenger seat beside Mr. Gojo while Norman is in his mama's side.

At the hospital (2 hours passed)

"An incident happened inside the Gojo's mansion just this afternoon. Just then the beautiful mansion full of luxury turned into a slaughter house because of a sudden awful incident. Pile of corpses being dismembered are carried out as their family mourned with their loss. It is said that Mr. and Mrs. Gojo were out leaving their children behind with the guards and ma------", Mr. Gojo immediately turned off the television as he grapped a fistful of his hair as he muttered, "I hate reporters."

"Toji."