The Attack Part 2

"As I was saying, I lack materials so can you spare me with yours?", the dude said as he grabbed his sword from his back attacking Satoru.

"Argh!", Satoru screamed in pain as it hits his left shoulder that causes blood to flow from his white polo.

"Ohho? Does it hurt? I just want you to spare me some of your blood to finish what I'm doing or else", the dude smirked as he saw Satoru clenching its fist.

"Or else what?!", Satoru exclaimed angrily as he glared at the man.

"Or else, *leans and whispers* I'm gonna kill that little hoot hoot of yours. You don't want that didn't you?", his cold green eyes stares blankly to Satoru's blue angry eyes.

"Tch!", Satoru who didn't want to scare his brother, leaves him to agree to the dude's condition. "Just don't hurt Koutaro or else"

"Or else what?", The dude said smiling.

"I'm gonna hunt you until your death.", Satoru declared earning a wild loud laugh from the dude.

"Do you really think you can scare me like that young man? Hahaha!", the dude laugh wiping his tears.

"Argh!!!", Satoru screamed as the dude stab him directly in the stomach. The dude make sure that he will never hit any internal organs or else his game will end immediately.

 The dude make sure that he will never hit any internal organs or else his game will end immediately

Photo not mine! I got it from Pinterest 😅✌️

"Tch! Argh!!", he screamed again coughing with blood as the man stabbed him again. The room is filled with painful sound from Satoru. He was stabbed again, again and again. Seeing the young man unable to scream anymore, he stopped and get started to paint the room with Satoru's blood.

"Perfect!", the man smiled widely with satisfaction as he saw his artwork perfectly complete.

"Satoru?! Did you find your mom's bag? I forgot to bring it with me earlier.", the man was alarmed after hearing the master of the mansion's voice. Seeing Satoru helpless and the room covered with blood creates a small laugh from him before running and jumping through the window.

"SATORU?! KOUTARO?! Where are you?! I'm in a hurry you know?!", their dad continued to shout downstairs.

"DADDY!", the little Koutaru ran to hug his dad.

"Where's your brother?", the man asked after giving a peck on the forehead to the little boy.

"Aniki is in Y/N's room. He's with a guy. I am in my room because the guy told me that he and aniki has something to talk to.", Koutaro innocently answered not knowing what happened to his brother. Their father immediately felt something weird. A father's instinct tells that his son was in danger. He immediately ran leaving the little Hoot Hoot alone downstairs.

"Daddy?", baby Owl curiously asked as he followed his dad.

"S-Satoru?", his father immediately ran as he saw his eldest son lying on the pool of blood. He looked around seeing dead animals scattered everywhere and the walls painted with blood.

"A-an-aniki?", the little Hoot Hoot cried as he saw his aniki unconscious carried by his father. "This is not the surprise right?", he continued to cry.

"Hey baby, baby. Look at daddy okay? Look at daddy.", his father said looking sincerely to him trying to calm him down. "Help papa okay? Go to the car now, let's take your aniki to the hospital.", Koutaro immediately ran following his father's orders while his father was still carrying his unconscious brother.

"Satoru? Satoru? P-please hold on son. Hold on, please.", his father said still running trying to keep his tears from falling. The little Hoot Hoot is still crying inside the car, scared of losing his brother. His father placed Satoru beside Koutaro at the back seat.

"Baby, let aniki rest in your lap for a while okay? Take care of him because papa's gonna drive to save aniki." the kid nodded aggressively as he caressed his brother's white hair.

"Sorry aniki. I should've save you. I shouldn't have leave you alone with that guy. Anikiiii.", Koutaro is still crying making his eyes puffy. His father drove the car as fast as he could. His son's life is depending on it now.

"H-hey, hey, hey!", Koutaro stopped crying as he heard his aniki whispered. "A-aniki is fine. G-glad your okay.", Satoru gave the little Hoot Hoot a gentle smile trying to calm the kid.

"We're here. Hang on, son."

"Gwargh!", Satoru let out a grunt of pain after being put to the stretcher.

*Ring.. Ring...*

"Hello?"

"Hello sir, we need your presence here at the labor room. Your wife is giving birth."