Cake

The day before Y/N's departure to Paradis Island

"Will Satoru-aniki go today mama?", the little Y/N looked up at her mother who's busy preparing the meat. The woman smiled at her lovely child and nodded earning a smile from the little kid.

"Y/N-aneki?", Y/N looked down and saw his brother Norman tugging her dress. Norman then lead her to the front of the mansion and hid on the bush. They looked closely at the gate and there they saw someone whom they didn't know. The man wore a black uniform just like his brother Satoru. He had a long hair that he tied. His eyes is also small and it almost looks like it's close. Y/N immediately looked back to Norman who's in the verge of crying, scared to be attacked again.

-----

"Satoru! Is this your house?" the long haired man peeked outside the gate calling to the white haired guy who's holding the cake not too far from him.

"Tch. What a deaf idiot.", the man said after a few seconds of not hearing any response from Satoru.

"OI! SATORU! IS THIS YOUR HOUSE?!", he repeated which made Satoru looked at him in panic and tripped. The cake that Satoru's holding suddenly flew up, up and up. The time slowed as the two boy's looked at the cake that slowly got out of the box. The both of them turned white as they saw where will it land.

"Look out!/Curse you, Satoru!", they both shouted in unison as the cake landed on Geto's head. Satoru gulped as he saw his best friend glaring at him. Dark aura is surrounding the young man as Satoru froze while looking up at him. The white haired young man shouted in pain as Geto started to kick him.

"Aniki?!", silence suddenly filled the atmosphere as the two heared a young girl's voice. They looked where the voice came from and there they saw two white haired kids peeking at the gate, both looked scared and worried. Geto immediately stopped stomping Satoru and helped him get up still embarrassed of his actions towards the kids' brother.

"Y/N, Norman! Yow!", Satoru waved and smiled at the two and immediately wrapped his arms on Geto's messy shoulders. Satoru's face soured as he felt the sticky icing on Geto's clothes making him remove his hands immediately that earned a glare from Geto.

"Aniki? Are you okay?", Y/N immediately looked up to Satoru and tried to reach his brother's face. Norman on the other hand kicked Geto's foot which Geto found adorable.

"You have a good set of siblings out there idiot.", Geto nudge Satoru and kneeled down to face the angry Norman. "Hey there young man.", Geto said pinching the young boy's face.

"O-oniisan. What happened to you?", Y/N asked as she pulled her handkerchief from the pocket on her dress and wiped the icing on Geto's face. Geto's eyes widened as she felt the little girl's soft hand gently wiping out the dirt on his face.

"I-it's fine, young lady. It's fine.", the dark haired man stuttered still surprised of the girl's actions. He then looked up to Satoru who's wearing a proud smile. "I, I can wipe myself." Geto smiled as he saw Y/N lending him her handkerchief. Y/N then shifted her look to his older brother giving him an angry look and crossed her arms.

"Aniki! Go and lend oniisan some of your clothes now. He said he's fine but I know he's not. He felt sticky and it's uncomfortable for him. It's your fault anyway so, he is your responsibility. Stop smiling like a mad dog." Y/N said as she grabbed Norman and looked back to Geto.

"I'm sorry for my older brother's action. I know it's hard for you to deal with his attitude sometimes so I'm sorry, oniisan." Y/N said bowing and drag Norman inside and went to their mom.

"Yah hear that Satoru? Yah hear that?", Geto said who's now wearing a smirk. Satoru just pouted and lead Geto inside to take a bath and clean himself up.

--------
I just thought if you have any question about the story or something that confused you, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll definitely answer the question or if it's too much confusing, maybe (just maybe) I'll make a chapter for that. Thanks! - KuroiKage03 ❤️