Do It Again

5 years pass, the Gojo family became more vigilant. Satoru being 13 at that time is now 18 whose now a third year in Jujutsu High. Koutaro is now 8 years old. After the incident, his parents became desperate in protecting him for not possessing quirks and curses. In short, our little Hoot Hoot is just a normal boy. His parents decided to cover his white hair a little, they colored it with black highlights and styling it to be spiky. Y/N is now 5, she grew up with much talent having both quirks and curses. Just like normal parents do, they decided to train her and protect her from people, leaving her being shut in their mansion. They also have a new brother named Norman who is now 3, an intelligent normal young boy.

"Y/N! Hey! Hey! Hey!", His brother Koutaro called the little girl whose busy reading a pile of books. Being a person whose not allowed to go out and be exposed to humans is very hard. Our young Y/N learned to study in her own to protect herself and everyone from her curse. Her parents and brothers were trying really hard to hide the incident that happened in their residence 5 years ago to both Y/N and Norman. Y/N was thought to believe that she has this kind of illness that disallows her to go outside their mansion in which our young girl believed innocently.

"Yes, aniki?", Y/N asked staring directly at her own brother whose smiling at her widely. Koutaro whose peeking on the door saw Y/N reading the books she have to learn at such a young age. His eyes became watery not only because if pity but of course because of the guilt of not having power to protect her in his own.

 His eyes became watery not only because if pity but of course because of the guilt of not having power to protect her in his own

"Wanna play with aniki?", Koutaro asked Y/N trying to erase those feelings away. The little girl gripped the book tightly as she slowly moved her head turning side to side telling her brother that she can't. The 8 year old boy balled his fist because of anger, guilt and pity that he's feeling. Her sister can't do anything she wants while he's here, enjoying his life like a normal kid should be.

"Oh, o-okay! Just call aniki if you need something okay?", Koutaro beamed after he saw his sister slowly nod and went back to reading. He let out a deep sigh and went back downstairs.

SOMEONE'S POV

"How's your kid?"

"Fine."

"How old is that kid again?"

"He's currently 6."

"So it's been five years huh? I still remember how you agreed to the work I gave you because your child got sick right? How's his condition now?"

"His fine. For now. What do you want?"

"Zeni---"

"Don't you ever mention that name or else I'll slit your throat and paint this room with your own blood!"

"Oh! Relax! I'm not trying to dig or something Toji. Very well, remember the job I gave you 5 years ago?"

"What about it?"

"Well, I want you to do it again."