Slap!

It's already dinner and all the trainees were busy eating their dinner at the dining hall when some of the trainees started to surround Eren who's busily eating his own dinner to ask him some questions. "Did you saw the titan that broke the wall? They say it's a lot taller than the wall! Is it true?" one of the trainees asked with eyes focused on Eren waiting for his response. "It's not really that big honestly." Eren said sweat dropping as he thought how people exaggerated everything.

"Sebby-kun, they exaggerate it. It's not too big compared the wall. We only saw its head right?" Y/N asked Sebastian as they also listened to the conversation. Sebastian just looked at Y/N who's busily eating her dinner with her eyes still puffy. "Hmm. You know, as the message goes farther and farther it will definitely change. Well most people believe what they hear specially if they didn't saw it. Sometimes, ignorance causes danger." Sebastian responded now looking at the group of trainees.

"How about the titan that broke the inner wall? Is it big?" the trainees continued to ask Eren. "It looked like a normal titan for me. " Eren said smiling while looking at the other trainees proudly making the trainees 'ooh' while the others looked at them from afar quite interested on the ongoing conversation.

"Then what does a normal titan looked like?" the other trainee asked making Eren stop making him about to puke as the image of her mother getting killed by a titan entered his mind. Seeing this, Marco immediately understood how the man felt and ask everyone to stopped asking questions but Eren continued to answer their questions. "I'm gonna pass this training and join the Scouts. In that way I'll eliminate every single pice of titan with my own hands." Eren said full of determination after answering the last question.

"Earlier, when you said you hate the Angel of Eldia's Army, what do you mean by that?" Connie asked making everyone quiet as the question caught their interest. Well, the said Angel is very famous even her identity is unknown in the public. Y/N just stared at Eren from afar waiting for his response as she was also curious why the said man hated her. Eren just looked down with anger filled his face. "I guess it's not for us to know. I-I know Eren has his own reasons." Armin hesitantly said seeing Eren's face.

Y/N's face saddened but suddenly changed as a voice echoed in the four sides of the room, "Whoah. What are you, crazy?" Now, all ot the attention is at the man who's sitting at the table just next to Eren's, "Did you just say that you're gonna join the Scout Regiment?"

"Yes, that's right. Are you the one who wants to join the Military Police and live the easy life?"

"I'm being honest here, you see. It's much nicer than, say, a loser who acts tough but is actually scared."

"Are you talking about me?" Eren said as he stood up kinda pissed of what the man named Jean said. "Come on now. It's no different to me." Jean said as he also stood up as the both of them come closer and looked at each other when suddenly the bell rang. "Sigh.. Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to dismiss your ideas. Let's be friends." Jean said lending his hand to the other male in which Eren accepted and went out.

There, Jean saw a dark haired girl. His eyes widened seeing how beautiful the woman is and complimented her hair. Y/N saw all of this and decided to look closer. As Jean also walked away, she decided to follow him. Jean saw how and heard Eren and Mikasa's conversation making him wipe his hand to Connie's shirt. "Hey! Don't mess with other people's clothes! What did you wipe on me?" Connie asked as he checked his clothes. "My trust in others..." Jean said still staring blankly ahead.

"Pffftt.. HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! Help! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Y/N laughed seeing the scene while holding her tummy that is aching because of her laughter while wiping some of her tears away. "My trust in others..." Y/N said while copying Jean's expression then went on clapping her hands up as she laughed. Yes, you definitely looked weird right now. The three boys including Sebastian just looked at you with confused look in their faces as they saw you laughing your heart out. It took you minutes before you recovered from laughing while still the three just looked at you. "Sorry, sorry. It's just that HAHA it's just too funny." You said controlling your laugh and smiled innocently making the boys blush.

"How come I didn't saw her earlier! Such a beauty can be noticed easily!" Jean thought to himself.

"Someone, please slap me! I'm dreaming right?" Connie thought as he nudged Jean. "Connie, what?!" Jean said still looking at your smiling face. "Slap me Jean. Slap me! Someone slap me!" Connie said still looking at your now confused face.

*SLAP*

"EEEEEHHH?" Jean and Sebastian exclaimed seeing how everything went into a zap. "Eh?" Connie said holding his cheek still dumbfounded on what happened while feeling the sting in his left cheek. "Y/N! Why did you did that!? BAKA!" Sebastian scolded Y/N now who's now pouting. "Sebby-kun~ you heard him right? He yelled 'Someone slap me!' while looking at me." Y/N explained lookind down like a kid being scolded by someone. "So you did it?" Sebastian asked annoyed as he felt the second hand embarrassment. "Yes. I did it out of kindness. Hihi " Y/N responded smiling innocently at her Sebby-kun. "You dumb dumb!" Sebastian yelled as he slightly slap Y/N's head making her long white wavy her fell down from a bun. Connie and Jean's eyes widened seeing how much more beautiful she is right now.

"Ehem. What's this commotion about?" the four of the looked at Commander Shadis who's now in front of them. The three boys immediately saluted while Y/N is busy tying her hair in a bun. "Nothing Commander, it's just this dumb dumb slapped someone out of kindness she said." Sebastian said eyeing Y/N now who's sweat dropping. "I see. Cadet Jean, kindly bring Connie to the infirmary and ask someone to put something on his cheek. It's all red and swollen. Y/N's hand definitely fits perfectly n your face Cadet Connie." Commander Shadis said glaring at Y/N. "Y/N and Sebastian, we need to talk to the office. Dismiss." The Commander said walking away leaving the four of them behind.

"I'm dead." Y/N said as the colors start to fade from her face.

_________________
It's been a while readers. Hihi~ Sorry for the update and sorry for the late update. It's just that, I've been busy lately at school and working on my papers for some stuff but here it is! Let's take a break from everything negative and have fun!- KuroiKage03