Daisuke Kambe's Proposal

"I'm dead." Y/N said as the colors started to fade from her face. The both of them immediately walk away following the commander leaving Jean and Connie behind. Y/N's heart thump loudly as they get nearer and nearer at the Commandant's office. "That's what you get by slapping someone out of kindness, dumb dumb." Sebastian said sticking his tongue out to irritate the nervous girl beside him. Y/N just glared at him and heave a deep sigh as she knocked the door signaling they're here. "Come in." a voice from the inside was heard, of course its Commander Shadis' voice. The two then entered the orange-colored room because of the torches that lit it up when the two of them stopped from their tracks as they saw a familiar silhouette of a man.

"Aniki? Is that you?" Y/N called out making the tall male look to them and waved his hand. "Yo! Y/N! Sebby-chan!" Satoru yelled making Sebastian frown because of the nickname that Satoru gave him. "They're indeed siblings." Sebastian mumbled only enough for Y/N to hear. Y/N just ignored the dark-haired male and ran towards his brother whom she didn't saw for two weeks. Shadis seeing them immediately went out to grab himself a tea giving the three their privacy. Well, Shadis knew about Satoru's existence but not the fact that he is from the other side of the walls. All that he knew is that he is Y/N's brother who's working at Commander Pyxis' office.

"Where have you been aniki? I missed you!" Y/N said as she buried her face on Satoru's chest making the male hug her back. What a sweet sister he had! "Well, I've just been busy lately. You know, being a teacher at Jujutsu High while having trips around the world for some business is not that easy. Haha~ "Satoru said not even minding the exhaustion he felt just to meet his dear sister.

"Y/N." Satoru called Y/N in his unusual monotone voice that made both Y/N and Sebastian looked up at him. "Y-Yes aniki?" Y/N said as the throbbing in her heart went back again but now it's even faster! "I've heard you just slapped someone just now. Is that true?" Satoru asked now looking down at his sister who's now lowering her head. "B-But he asked someone to slap him!" Y/N said still lowering her head. "So you did it?" Satoru asked as he put his pointing finger on his right cheek in a thinking manner. "Yes aniki. I did it as a favour! I only did it out of kindness!" Y/N said now looking up at Satoru.

Silence filled the room for almost a minute or two then a loud laugh coming from Satoru is all they can hear in the four corners of the room. "That's right! Do everything out of kindness!" Satoru shouted while lifting Y/N up like a trophy. Well, Y/N is not perfect ya' know. She still has Satoru and Koutaro's genes within her so it's not surprising if they share the same brain cells. Sebastian just face-palmed seeing the siblings thing that he himself cannot handle alone.

"So Satoru-san? What brings you here? You just didn't come here because of that right?" Sebastian asked making the two stop and became serious. "Well, as you can see. Tomorrow is Koutaro's graduation and he will enter High School next year." Satoru said while taking a seat. Y/N's eyes softened hearing that her older brother will become a high school student next year. "So it's been too long since I've seen him, huh?" Y/N softly laughed in sadness for she missed her family so much. Her mom, dad, Koutaro , Norman, her brother's friends Ray, Emma, Gilda, Don and everyone. She missed them so much. Sebastian just tapped Y/N's shoulder trying to bring comfort to the girl. Well, he never experience having a family before so he never knew her feelings. "He'll be going to Fukurodani." Satoru said making Y/N's eyes widened. Well, why wouldn't she? Fukurodani is one of the schools that her family has a big influence into for being the main share holder the same as Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa. So most likely, they almost own the three schools. Karasuno is the exception since Y/N herself is its main share holder even at her young age making her the principal of the said school in which she never visited even once making her brother Satoru manages it. How? Well it's a Gojo thing!

"Fukurodani? But"

"Yes. I know Y/N but Mr. and Mrs. Bokuto decided it. Koutaro didn't even know our existence and the stock holders are not presented in public in which we can assume safe for him." Satoru explained making Y/N nod in response. "So the thing that I am here is not only because of that. I'm here to ask you in behalf of the Kambe's." Satoru continued. "Ask? Kambe?" Y/N questioned as she has no clue of what it is for she barely know the Kambes. "Well, my friend Daisuke is the heir of the Kambes. His mother died and his father is missing making him the only one in his family. He is in the care of his grandmother currently and now he is on the other country."

"So, what's your point aniki?"

"He's asking if you would like to be a police and help him find out about his mother's murder case." Satoru said looking to Y/n who's now shocked hearing his brother's proposal. "B-but how?" I didn't study? I'm home schooled if we consider this as home schooling?" Y/N asked thinking of how impossible it is to become a police. "Hehe! That's quite easy young lady. While you're here slaying titans and having an endless training while studying every night, you are enrolled! The things that you are answering are passed by me to your teacher. Looking at your performance you're now at your first year in college! They didn't consider your age because you got accelerated! Now, all you need to do is to continue studying at an actual school for your second year to fourth! All the trainings will be basic for you because you've trained well enough here!" Satoru explained standing up while raising both of his hands, as an imaginary spot light starts surrounding him matching with the falling petals and imaginary applause. "Oh! I forgot! I'll bring Sebastian with me. He will be living in my apartment at Tokyo. Commander Pyxis' already talk to everyone including General Zackly. According to the report, the both of you will temporarily be sent on a secret expedition outside the walls where you'll be killing and analyze titans! Haha!"

Y/N and Sebastian looked at each other before and heaved a sigh. "So?" Satoru asked. "Fine. Only three years right?" Y/N agreed. "I guess I'll be living a normal life for a while." Sebastian said. "Well the it's settled! Let's go!" Satoru said standing up.

"NOW?!"

----------
Everything seems impossible to happen in reality. Well that's fiction for you. 🤣 Thanks for reading! -KuroiKage03

I'm curious if I could make a compilation of my drawings and put them in a book? Well, I am currently challenging myself to fill every page of a clearbook so basically I need to create 120 drawings! LOL. So how would that sound? Here's a sample and I just draw it yesterday.

I covered my name 🤣 I'm still practicing so all I can do is copying a picture then tadah! LOL - KuroiKage03