Gojo Y/N's Favor

The day before Y/N's departure to Paradis Island Part 4

"She's an angel."

"Right?", Satoru wore a smug on his face as he felt so proud of his sister's genuine actions. Geto just scoffed as he opened his mouth, "Glad she's not like you.", Satoru glared as he tried to punch Geto who ran as fast as he can back to the mansion.

"Youuuu!!!! Come back here you idiot!!!", Satoru shouted not minding about the sleeping little girl who flinched as he heard the shout.

"Looks who's talking!", Geto shouted looking at Satoru while running. Y/N just looked at them still trying to adjust her eyes. Geto stuck his tongue seeing that Satoru wasn't able to run as he was carrying you. Geto makes face still running looking at Satoru then...

"AWW!"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Yes, Geto tripped on the tree's roots while bumping his face on its trunk. What a lucky day for Suguru Geto, isn't it? Y/N immediately ran to Geto as soon as her feet reached the ground. She helped Geto stand up and looked at him worriedly as blood starts to drip out from his nose. Immediately, Y/N grab her handkerchief and place it on the dark-haired man's nose and looked at Satoru who's still laughing. Satoru ran to them still laughing his heart out and wiping the tears on his eyes to the point he didn't notice the small hole we're his left foot suddenly fell. And yes again, he fell on the ground. Imagine how it slows as his beautiful face hits the ground.

"Look at how the tables turned.", Y/N facepalmed as she saw how Geto laughed at his brother who's still lying on the ground whining because of the slight pain he's feeling. Satoru didn't see this coming that he didn't activate the infinite void that he's still practicing to control.

"Aniki! Your nose is bleeding!", Y/N ran to his brother who's staring blankly at his hand full of blood as his nose continues to bleed.

"Aniki?!", the girl worriedly tap his brother's cheeks as he sees his brother unresponsive still staring at his hands. Y/N panicked as she remembered that her handkerchief was already in Geto, having no choice left, she grabbed the hem of her dress and ripped it. Being a 6 year old that she is, tearing the dress is very hard.

Y/N step from his brother as an idea popped in her mind, "Convoke", Y/N muttered as tornado start to surround her again. Geto who's watching not yoo far was surprised seeing those tornadoes popped out of nowhere.

"Dagger!", Y/N exclaimed as a dagger suddenly dropped to her small hands. The surrounding became normal again as the tornadoes disappeared. She immediately cut the part of her dress and instantly covered his brother's nose. Geto slowly approached the two as he decided to not ask questions about what he saw because his face is aching badly. He then faced and smacked Satoru who's now back to normal. Y/N then realized how her quirk became too handy in this situation.

----------

The three arrived at the mansion passed time because of the small incident that the three encountered. Mrs. Gojo eyed the three as they looked very much different from before. The two boy's faces were red with their shirts with blood, Y/N who's dress was wrecked and the three were definitely dirty. Mrs. Gojo facepalmed as she ordered the three to clean themselves as the food were already ready.

----------

After a few minutes, the three arrived fresh and clean. As they start eating, they remembered that this will be the last day that Y/N will be staying in this mansion.

"Thank you so much for coming Satoru-aniki, Geto-niisan.", Y/N said smiling in which the two smiled back too. Y/N chuckle as she remembered today's events.

"This day is so memorable, I'm sure I'll gonna keep this forever.", Y/N said and stopped a bit after she remembered what else she wanted to do before leaving.

"What's wrong baby?", Mrs. Gojo worriedly asked as the three males just looked at the girl who stopped eating.

"C-can I see, Koutaro-aniki one last time?"

-------
Double update for today because I'm not sure if I can tomorrow since I still have to finish my school works. Hope you like this update reader!❤️ - KuroiKage03