Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo!

“NOW?!” both Y/N and Sebastian said in unison as they were surprised on Satoru’s immediate demand. “Yes, we must go now immediately.” Satoru said wearing a serious face surprisingly. “But, it’s still dark you know?” Sebastian said making Satoru stop and think for a moment. He was about to reply but immediately interrupted by Y/N saying, “Now is the perfect time to go. The sunlight coming from the sun activates those monsters.”

“I see. Now I remember. You’re not dumb after all Y/N.” Sebastian said sarcastically while wearing an irritating smile on his face. “You’re the only one saying I’m dumb Sebby-kun.” Y/N replied in a sarcastic manner not wanting to lose to the male. 

“Wait! Princess and Sebby-chan. I just realized. Didn’t you two finished all the titans five years ago? How come are you fighting those monsters again? Do they reproduce? As far as I remember, you said that they don’t have any reproductive organs right? Did someone created them or they went invisible?” Satoru asked continuously looking at you and Sebastian making the both of you stop. “We also thought about that aniki. Even I. I am very much surprised seeing those huge naked monsters broke in. I am much more surprised seeing the armoured titan and the extra large titan who kicked the wall.” Y/N said seriously.

“It’s the colossal titan dumb dumb. But yes, Y/N finished them all five years ago when Commander Shadis led us to an expedition. Y/N eliminated them easily as a part of our training. Two years ago, after Wall Maria was breached, the commanders immediately held a meeting. It was composed of six persons including me, Y/N, the previous commander of the Scouts- Commander Shadis, the current Commander of the Scouts- Commander Erwin, Hange-san and Commander Pyxis. Hange-san said that she is still studying about that and surprisingly, she found out that the titans didn’t have a complete digestive system. They are also attracted only on living human beings and just ignore the other living beings including animals. It is said that they only act on the human’s heat. Their reproduction is still a mystery.” Sebastian said holding his chin as he thought and process everything in his brilliant mind.

“We have a hunch but only Sebby-kun and I knew about it. It’s all about the injection that the Marleyan Commandant wanted to be injected on me. Sebby-kun talked about it containing someone’s spinal fluid but we’re not that sure about it since it was only thought to them once and this dumbass slept on its lecture.” Y/N said glaring the dark haired man beside him. 

“Injection? Y/N was put into that trouble? She nearly became a titan? An ugly brainless naked titan? How come I didn’t know about this?” Satoru exclaimed surprise of the sudden revelation. “Don’t worry aniki, I’ve managed to escape and I know he will never bother me again. Right? Sebby-kun?” Y/N asked as Sebastian sweat drooped remembering how the little girl that she is before saved him and even scared the Marley Commandant that he feared.

“So where’s the said injection? “ Satoru asked making Y/N look at Sebastian.

“Ahh! Yes, I have it! Wait!” Sebastian exclaimed running to the door but later on came back frowning. “I forgot that were on the training facility. I have it on my things at our residence at Commander Pyxis.”

“Pfft.. You’re an idiot Sebby-kun~”

“Shut up you dumb dumb!”

The two continued to bicker while Satoru just looked at them amused thinking about his friend Geto as they used to bicker like them before. “Aye! Now’s not the time for that. Rigt now, we have to go since the facility’s gate is closing.” Satoru said walking out making them stop and follow the man. “So, how are we going to open the gate?” Sebastian asked making the two Gojos halt. “Sebby-kun~ The gate is open see? And if it is close, we can climb it up easily.” Satoru said pointing at the facility’s gate.

“Oooohh! You must be talking about the wall’s gate?” Y/N said slamming her fist on her palm as he thought about Sebastian’s question. “Yes. I am referring to that. How Satoru-san? We can’t possibly climb up such a wall right?” Sebastian asked looking at Satoru who’s now thinking. “Well, gather up!” Satoru exclaimed patting Y/N and Sebastian’s shoulder as they huddled. If there is  someone looking at them from a far they looked like a team planning on how to eliminate the other team on a soccer match as they have their arms on each other’s back. “So aniki, how?” Y/N asked seriously expecting a great plan from her dear brother. “Well, I never thought about that.” As soon as Sebastian heard Satoru’s response, his hand immediately slapped Satoru’s head in annoyance. It happened in a zap! Well, I’m going to say that Sebastian’s slap is really scary to the point that Y/N feared him that much and now, Satoru encountered it. Let me call it SEBASTIAN’S INVINSIBLE SLAP.

Y/N just stared blankly at her brother who’s now asking for help then walked off as she thought about something. “Sebby-kun, remember five years ago?” Y/N said still not looking at the two behind her. “Hmm? Are you talking about t-tele-teleportation? Y/N, it’s not teleportation,  right?” Sebastian asked sweat dropping as he was  scared to feel what he felt five years ago. 

“Ohhh! Teleportation you say?!” Satoru exclaimed as he held both Y/N and Sebastian on the waist.

“We’re here!” Satoru said as he let go *ehem* more on throw Sebastian away harshly while maintaining his arm on your waist. “Eh?” Sebastian muttered seeing a fancy room filled with things that he never knew about or see even once, forgetting about Satoru’s actions and the pain on his butt. “H-How? Where’s that blue thing? The galaxy? Why didn’t I feel like dying? I didn’t feel anything! Are you sure we just teleported?” Sebastian asked looking at his surrounding with eyes widening in disbelief. 

“Yes! We’re here at my apartment in Tokyo! About the galaxy you’re talking about, that thing is not necessary. When you teleported five years ago, Y/N is still unaware how teleportation worked so she just do it without knowing anything. I’m even surprised that the two of you were still alive!” Satoru said cheerfully as Y/N sweat dropped while Sebastian just glared at her. “Aniki! I thought you’ll keep it as a secret?!” Y/N yelled at her brother who just smiled at her sheepishly. “Care to explain Gojo Y/N?” Sebastian said calmly in which Y/N shivered in fear seeing the veins on Sebastian’s forehead. “Yikes! Sorry lil’ sis. The principal called me. We have meeting.” Satoru said as he dashed off the door leaving his troubled sister. “I HATE YOU GOJO SATORU! THAT’S THE REASON WHY YOU DON’T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!”

“Pffttt… HAHAHAHAHAH! You’re right Y/N! She don’t have agirlfiend! What a pity!” Sebastian exclaimed as Y/N looked at him confused of his sudden reaction. “Sebby-kun?”

“He doesn’t have a girl friend! HAHAHA What a pity!” Sebastian said holding his tummy while laughing very hard.

“Sebby-kun? Did you forgot?”

“Forgot what?”

“You don’t have a girlfriend either. What a pity~” Y/N said clicking her tongue while looking at Sebastian with pity.

“GOJO Y/N! YOU CAN’T RUN FROM ME RIGHT NOW!” Sebastian shouted as Y/N also dashed off out of his brother’s apartment locking the door. “ANIKI! TASUKETE! HELPUU!! WAAHHH!!” Y/N shouted seeing her brother drinking coffee at the near vending machine.

Meanwhile….

“Y/N? Satoru-san? How can this door open? What is this thing? Hey! HELPPPUUUUU!!!!” Sebastian shouted as he held the door knob that already broke because of him pulling it hardly.

-------------------
I'm gonna write a bonus chapter about Sebastian's stay in Tokyo. Hihi~

I also want to thank those people who kept on reading this fanfic. You have my gratitude. Thank you very much! ✌️
-KuroiKage03