Teleportation

"Is it possible that I also possessed the Six Eyes?"

"Gwuahh!" Y/N's series of thoughts stopped as she heard Sebastian groaned in pain. Seeing the young man biting his lower lip makes her feel the pain he's suffering. "Sorry, I have to stop the bleeding. It may hurt a little okay?" Y/N worriedly said as she summoned a sword. "Convoke:Tanto".

 A thin blade akin to a knife appeared on Y/N's hand and started to cut the edge of her dress off

A thin blade akin to a knife appeared on Y/N's hand and started to cut the edge of her dress off. She immediately tied the man's wounded arm using the cloth tightly. The man screamed in pain as he felt the achng pressure on his right arm. Y/N then uses her blade by putting some of her cursed energy in it as she enchant her technique, "Sword Technique:Swer!" the sword immediately flew towards the commandants direction and it hit the commandant's arm. Directly on where he hit Sebastian with his bullet making him shout in pain and let go of the gun.

"Let's go, Sebby-kun!", Y/N said as he helped the young man stand. Noticing the armband on the man's left arm, she immediately discarded it to make him look like a civilian. As they walked Y/N tried to remember how her brother teleported.

-------------

"So aniki, how can you teleport? Is it hard?" the little girl asked as they sat on their library. Satoru just looked at the girl and nodded, " Yes my princess, but practice makes it pretty much easier. It sucked too much of your cursed energy if you're not used to it. I have two ways on teleporting, it's either I use a drawn magic circle or I use a curse technique."

"Which of the two does you usually use aniki?" Y?N still curiously asked earning a chuckle from her older brother. "Hmmm.. I use a drawn magic circle, tho it has some unknown conditions but it is easier for me to do that. If you prefer to use Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue it sucks the distance that makes me teleport fast but it drained much more cursed energy that using a drawn magic circle."

-------------------

" A drawn magic circle, lapse blue, teleportation.... If I possibly possessed the Six Eyes, maybe it's also possible for me to teleport!" Y/N exclaimed still helping Sebastian to walk. "T-Teleportation?" Sebastian curiously asked the young girl who's still deep in thought. "Hey, Sebby-kun, are you sure that the walls are just straight ahead?" Y/N asked In which the wounded young man just nodded. "Hold on."

"Huh?"

"Hold on. Let me try a trick so we can go to the walls immediately." Hesitantly, Sebastian followed the order. He gripped on the girls shoulders as Y/N enchant her technique "Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue!" as soon as she finished enchanting, a dark bluish hole or should I say a black hole but its blue appeared in their front. The two of them were just surrounded with infinity.

In just a few minutes, the sight of infinity vanished as they were now in front of a huge wall. Luckily, there were no titans on sight because of the canons above. "W-were lucky, the titans were gone because the soldiers cleared them." Sebastian said trying to recover from shock on what happened. Y/N who just used a cursed technique collapsed after hearing the young man's words. The adrenaline is already vanishing that let her feel all the tiredness she didn't felt a while ago. "Let's keep this a s-secret okay? S-Sebby-kun." Y/N said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Just a few minutes after the girl collapsed, Sebastian just waited a few minutes embracing the sleeping girl when the gates opened. There, the soldiers led by Commander Keith Shadis appeared as they were on their way to their next expedition. There he saw the wounded young man with a sleeping little girl in her arms. His eyes widened as he saw their situation and remembered what Commander Pixis said.

----------------

Commander Pixis approached the commanding officer of the Survey Corps, Commander Keith Shadis as they were preparing for their next venture outside the walls.

"What brings you here, Commander Pyxis? We're preparing for our next venture for today. Is there anything I can help you with?", the commandant asked the old man.

Commander Pixis who's known for his brain came up with the plan to make Y/N enter the place without any questionable reason. The commander faked a tear as he pretended to look miserable in front of the other commander. "A-as you can see, the last family that I have which is my cousin went out of the walls without anyone knowing. I just saw his note on my house saying that they will leave this place and never come back again. Y-You know *sniff* I'm worried about their daughter, I treated her as my own grand daughter and I love her very dearly. She's just 7 and, and", Commander Pyxis pretended to cry his heart out in front of Commander Shadis which took the bait. Commander Sadies felt pity seeing the man lose his composure for his family. Commander Shadis just tapped the man's shoulder as he didn't know how to console someone by his words.

"We'll find her.", Commander Shadis said and walked away from the crying commandant officer of the Garrison. He really felt bad after hearing his story and promised himself to find the girl no matter what.

---------------------

Remembering the old man's words, he never hesitated to take action and commanded two of his soldiers, "She's the Garrison's commander's grand daughter! Bring them inside!"

---------
I don't really understand how Gojo's teleportation worked but I tried yo search it and it gets more confusing to me. So I just leave it like that okay? Hihihi - KuroiKage03 ❤️